There no defense against report system abuse

You are implying that a competitive environment without negative behaviour is possible, correct?

If that is the case then for any rude but true comment, there should be a polite one as well, right?

2 Likes

Thats you, now they are 39.999.999 other players that might not fell that way.
But why care for them…

It does not matter if you are right or wrong with saying it people dont like it been said to them obviously its why you are ban no good is going to come from saying this to someone unless they are playing the game to win but in this case you do not have to say it like this you can just ask them nicely and they will swap.

The problem is in the lower ranks alot of players like to scapegoat people its usually the tank players that dont know how to hold W sometimes the supports when they see a DPS make a mistake but they dont want their own mistakes its easy to get caught up in other players gameplay but you can just be nice about it and ask them to swap then they wont report you.

Telling them they suck is going to get you nothing but a report and you knew this and still continued to do it 3x in a row.

Its like this NeRv kid KPnuts74 joined the conversation and he instantly tried to rating bash him and his logic was you have to be the best or have ambition not knowing that people have ambitions for other things outside of overwatch comp.

sure you want to be the best in the game he knows his limits which is a good thing you have not seemed to learn yours yet even after playing 10 hours per day and still not making it to an owl or contenders team even streaming maybe your ambition is in the wrong thing.

That’s the main argument here my dude. What do we do when one thinks something is reportable but an other one thinks it’s not?

And this is why i just said earlier i report them for poor teamwork why even bother getting a report yourself they are in the wrong.

You say you wanna help and better your team this way, but that team is the one that reported you for harassment. Meaning that they don’t wanna take insults and advices from you.

At the moment everyone matters…
You just wanna make the system so that it ignors the opinions of people who you offend.

My limits would be around low diamond
but that’s pretty irrelevant. You could play all day but still not improve after you have reached your full potential.

You just wanna change the system so that it ignors the opinions of people who you offend.
All this topic is trying to do.

know the limits of the reports and dont rack them all up and get perma ban that is all you can do this is all i have been trying to say since the start yes in a competitive game it gets toxic i used to play alot of wow arenas and the things we would say to each other but overwatch is a casual game and this does not fly here.

Yes that is right and its what KPNuts74 was saying but he got rating bashed just for this.

You dont see that some people get tired of this and just report instead of reply he handled it well but alot of other people wouldnt.

again its when Ryy and wickedlike spam the Sword out of this thread the chances of a civilized conversation ends.

you know what be proud on your selfs.

you can sit here and conversate with me but you just get defensive when you cant say anything back to what i have to say.

Nice constructive comment on this topic bro keep it up. Spamming when calling us spammers LMAO.

we keep trying you just ignore it.

This is not helping nerv…

Where are we anyway?

No i have a different opinion to you just because im not going to change my opinion does not mean i am in the wrong you have your opinion and if i cant convince you to change it i dont say you are spamming and been useless its just most of your posts are insulting or trying to stroke your ego by rating bashing people who come to speak.

He knows 0 of rules this industy has…
Try to incite nonconstructive discourse will be suspended.
But oh well i guess if this system banned everyone then he will be banned…
But its day 2 and they are arguing that it’s easy to get banned by flaming and breaking nearly every rule and code of conduct. That helps their case that people are too easy to ban.

Its people like wickedlike and Ryy that should be banned , every time we keep having a meaning full conversation its there white noise that keeps ending it .

cmon you have to agree with me on this, when ever they see we are getting somewhere together , they will flood this thread.

Edit: call them out for what they are.

You dont do that please stop pretending to be something that you are not…
You have 200 msgs only insulting us.

Can we just go back to the discussion please?

I don’t have enough popcorn for another fight.