[Resolved] Connecting to Blizzard services - Aug 2023

I love how you have to be online to have the option to play offline too, amazing design.

1 Like

So basicly:

1. It says that I have 0 or 3 games played - my total career games are over 17.000… (EU server)
  2. My profile cant be seen in a browser - it just doesnt find it??? How so?!
  3. EU ladder is not working
  4. Few friends also told me they see 0 total career games on my profile

Whats the problem? When is it going to be fixed?

Why are some accounts affected by this and others not!!!

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I cannot join in any online mode, but my second computer in home network with different account is working fine. Tried to login there but same issue. It is only related with blizzard issue, not ours…

Same problem.

Cannot connect to blizzard services.

I can join US server, but the EU server is still offline… :rage:

Lovely support,

We know you are working hard to resolve this issue, but you guys really need to accelerate this process. Are there any updates for us? ETA? Something? We haven’t heard from you in a while.

“There was a temporary problem with you request. Please try again.” says every time i try to start versus or Co-op on EU sever. NA works but laggy.

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue for about 24h now. On the same computer, my wife has no problems logging in, but I just get infinite “connecting to blizzard services”, on US it works but there needed to “create” a new account (never logged into it before). namely I guess the problem is a back-end server storing account data of some of us.

I just talked to support and they know about it, but still don’t have an ETA:

We are aware of issues for some players to connect to the European servers of Starcraft II and we are already having a look at the situation in order to solve it.
For now we do not have an estimate on the resolution time, so keep having a look every now and then throughout the day.

thanks for the update, hopefully they get it sorted soon

Same here, US works, EU doesnt…We wanted to play with friends, two of us have Vodafone as ISP, its not working for one of us and working with some weird errors for another. No problem for the third (same town)

Could more people specify their Internet-Provider?

Its’s not tied to ISP.
I have DIGI, same as another friend, and his EU account works just fine, while mine doesn’t.

2 Likes

Same here. 2 of my friends on same ISP have 0 problems.

Can confirm, that it is not tied to ISP … tried it on T-Mobile, Vodafone and work network. Everytime with same result.

thank you guys!

one point more that we can remove from our list

Dear bbZ, as I already wrote its purely depending on the account. On the same PC and same Installation my wife can log in and play with her bnet account and I don’t

Best, regards

Same issue here, cannot login EU over 24h, US connects but require new person creation.

still cant login blizzard support if you see this at least give us an update on that issue please

Same problem.
Made a new account and could log in on Eu server. log out and log in on my main account and couldn’t play.
Please give us an uppdate on whats going on