I can't instal WC3:R that I own

I bought WC3: Reforged yesterday however “download” button is still not appearing on my battle.net launcher, in fact it still suggests me to “purchase” the game I own. By following “buy” link store says that I already own this item.

So I’m stuck on downloading the game I own…

I’ve tried following options:

• Reseting my computer
  • Deleting/Re-downloading battle.net
  • Download the game from Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment (It works but reforged version is still appears as it’s not purchased yet, so I can’t change graphics, however in WoW I’ve received the mount from spoils of war edition)
  • I’ve also tried 'Fixing" the game from the launcher, but it stills suggest me to “convert” my game.

Any advice? Thanks ~

UPD:
Update: I’ve been approved for a refund.
What an experience it was…
I hope in this decade they will make this “game” playable and downloadable.

1 Like

how did u get them to answear u?

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem

1 Like

1. Open the Battle.net app
2. Click the Battle.net logo at the top left and select Log Out
3. Before logging in click the Cog Wheel icon (the gear) above your email address
4. Click “Continue without logging in”
5. On the Warcraft 3 page you should now see an Install button. Install the game fully.
6. After the game is installed log into the Battle.net app again and it should show Play

5 Likes

I’m planning to give it another try w/o actually buying the “updated version”, currently I’m downloading windows for bootcamp/MacOS. I been blaming WClll developers team for realising the unplayable version for MacOS. BUT After receiving yours advice I will definitely look into this!

UPD: Kudos! Installation is in progress, will see how this turns out!

Thanks. Had this exact same problem. Put in a ticket. Will try this method when I get home.

This was the same for me. I followed the steps though and it worked.

But please Blizz, fix this.

Thanks.
I was going crazy traying to refresh by relogging, reinstalling but nothing worked, you are savior.

You are the best. Thank you!
I went crazy trying to install.