I can't play Warcraft III even though I purchased it

I bought Warcraft III and downloaded it when I launch the game it keeps erroring me with handling request.Then when I looked My games section in battle net app.It doesnt’ shows.Please help.

5 Likes

yes i just baught it to…same problem…only solution i see is for cd key from the ones that have the original w 3…for us nothing…i buy i game and i can’t even play it

1 Like

yea. same problem here. server down maybe? if it continues, ı want my money back

1 Like

yea i have reforged III but ı cant play… please fix it

Hello everyone,

If you can’t install the game after purchasing it, you can try to delete the Battle.net app cache and perform a password reset. In some cases, the purchase isn’t fully activated on the account.

Remove then adding back the authenticator should work as well to force-refresh the account data.

If it’s still not working, please open a ticket, our teams will have a look.

Same issue for me as well, even full Battle.net app cleanup and password change did not help.
Ticket opened…

1 Like

Same, i buy warcraft 3 reforged and this error: “there was an error handling the request” and I can’t install the game from the app, I can only download it from the website, but everywhere it says that I bought it

1 Like

bumping on this as well as some other posts. same issue. c’mon blizz, this isn’t everyones’ wifi!

1 Like

I have a same problem.

1 Like

Same issue.
None of the suggested workarounds have helped, so I opened a ticket.

Same issue. This looks like a bug somewhere in your system. I mean Blizzards system :slight_smile:

Refund time ?? what a joke

Same problem

Same issue(

Same problem. What would we do? I want to play :frowning:

Yep same problem for me, i have tried workarounds, installed 25/06/23 and havent been able to play once. Ticket raised otherwise will get a refund.

My solution for “Buy Now” appearing after purchase may also help resolve this issue:

Warcraft 3: Reforged “Buy Now” after Purchase Solution - Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

Same issue.

Tried full screen windows and I just cannot play warcraft 3

1 Like

Same problem. What should I do?

Hello. Did u fix it?