Warcraft 3: Reforged "Buy Now" after Purchase Solution

Right…

I’ve been banging my head against a wall for the past day and here what I’ve come up with.

The issue is related to the Region.
Although I purchased it through the Battle.net Launcher which should know that I’m in the EU. The game will work when selecting “Americas” as your region.

For those seeing “Buy Now” after purchase, use the web installer for the game to appear and install.

Once installed, select “Americas” as your region.

Like magic, but not.
You’re Welcome!

P.s… If you’re from Blizzard… I’ve also created a support ticket with what I’ve found.

2 Likes

Tnx for the info I have an open Ticket aswell but getting the standard BS reply.

Long story short same issue altho no option for web installer, I got a BUY option there aswell even tho the game is registered in my ACC.

I logged out changed region to america in the App and got the all wanted Install button.

Hoping after the game is installed i can play

1 Like

There are no options for Web Installer…
You need to download the installer manually from the Battle.net website.
It will update your Battle.net Launcher and install the game.

Also, the region is selected next to the “Game Version” dropdown menu where you click “Play” It’s a globe icon.

1 Like

Done with the install but now I can’t log in after clicking play I recive a msg “There was an error in handling the request.”

1 Like

From the Battle.net Launcher.
Change the Region next to the “Game Version” dropdown menu where you click “Play”
It’s a globe icon. Then run the game again.

I had to change it to america so i got the install button. Neither america or eu allow me to play the game

Same here, “error handling the request” …

Good to see the game is still completely fubar 3 1/2 years after release :disappointed_relieved:

yeah it works! thanks man :grinning:

Hey,

Thank you iamViru,

I’ve been completely frustrated for buying a product that simply doesn’t work for 2 days. I tried the ticket, got the usual BS.

But changing to Americas after downloading the game and logging in worked for me. I can now actually play the game. Thank you for making my weekend great again. Protip guys: You can log into the battle net app without using your email/pass and manage to download it that way instead of finding the client on blizzards website.

Is there a way to make the game work for Europe? I don’t wanna switch between regions all the time.