WOTLK Classic Faction Change Issue

Had the same issue but just tried again and it worked!

lucky you, still not working for me=/

1 Like

I have the same issue since yesterday.

1 Like

i have the same issue since yesterday. and still going, ticket are sended for 14 hours ago and no respond, do anyone have any tricks?

Had my ticket open for 24 hours now… the response times are a joke, average wait time 2 days mine says…

Some months ago it was several weeks for a response, and even recently it was up to a week for a response.

Up to two days is not unnatural for most customer support services.

Edit: It’s a known bug as confirmed in a ticket response below.

Trying to faction change from Horde to Alliance on Mograine EU, and it’s not working. Anyone who’s got any updates or replies from support?

Same problem here! - tried clearing cache and relogging, checked for mail and the gold limit, all fine.

Seems like a known bug

I’m having the same issue. Been trying it off and on now for 2 days strait and still didn’t manage to get it changed.

Response from my ticket was my character has too much gold (above the 25k limit for transfers) i only have 1k haha

Still got an issue with this. Been waiting for help without any assistance for my ticket. My character has no mail, no gold and no guild and I already have horde and alliance on the server. How can this be an issue?

1 Like

same here Mograine but Alliance to Horde

same here, can we have an official update on this? kinda ridiculous for this type of service. ticket response over 3 days

1 Like

Agree, they should be ashamed of this lack of service, Alrdy paid, but have been waiting for soon 20 hrs to play a freaking game -.-

1 Like

I have the same problem, after more than 2 hours i can’t finalize the faction change, it won’t let me customize. I’m trying to make a ticket but i get lost in all the standard crap i have to weed through and eventually it gets me no where :frowning:

1 Like

I bought two faction changes on saturday to raid with my friends this weekend, still stuck on the wrong faction with no ticket reply and radio silence, great service

1 Like

i have same issue. did u fix it?

Still going on for me, just checked it a moment ago.
I did get a ticket response saying it’s a “known bug” but honestly I think they were just saying that.
Just hoping that because it’s no longer the weekend then a fix will be rolled out.

I opened a Ticket on Saturday when I attempted to do the faction change and got a reply within 20 mins for my first ticket,

I was asked to do all the standard checks first and foremost, However the next reply came in a about 1 hour or so later with then confirming that this is a newer bug that had just appeared and they were unsure what caused it, However they would be working through to try and fix this.

If you are creating a ticket for any form of Paid Service I would suggest when making one to go Support>WoW>Ticket>Payment>Not Listed

still not working wtf is this:S