⚔️ Call to Arms: General Discussion (Nov 7th)

To the good people of General Discussion,

We will be hosting a wargame again. :slight_smile:

What is a war game

It’s a feature in World of Warcraft that not too many seem to be aware of. Two groups (even if they are Horde and Alliance) can queue against each other for a battleground, as long as the group-leaders are Battle.net friends.

We will form a group on Alliance and a group on Horde and queue against each other.

What happens in a war game does not count towards account progression. It’s basically sandboxed. You don’t get honorable kills, it doesn’t count towards your win/lose ratio - it’s really just there for fun.

When: November 7th, 2020 - 20:30 server time

(on the Discord, click on #events and select your faction - done, you’re signed up)

This time we will try it on our mains again instead of AR alts, because PVP seems a little more relaxed now that corruption is gone.

If we notice that one group stomps the other group on the first match, we will recosinder, some people will switch team or maybe we fall bak to doing it on AR again. The priority is to have a somwhat balanced fun match :slight_smile:

Like last time, Discord voice is mandatory (you don’t need to be able to speak, listening is enough)

Previous thread:

1 Like

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

Yo Alliance I need help :joy: otherwise this hurts

I’m ready.

1 Like

1 Like

Calling “For the alliance” doesn’t help if you sign as absence :smiley:

1 Like

Need the other 9 alliance to cover for my absence :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Situation is looking better, we still have tons of spots though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna shamelessly give this a bump. Alliance needs you!!

1 Like

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

Three more days until the big showdown :crossed_swords:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.