⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Celebrating 8 years! 🌙

Best elves :+1:

2 Likes

Jurina’tore has passed! Once more, thank you so, so much to all who came to celebrate the solstice with us! :sunny:

We have a brief period of time where we will just casually enjoy a little peace. Adventure strikes next week, when we head out on our next campaign. In the meantime, find us in Ashenvale!

3 Likes

The Nightblade are once more out to serve en protect Kaldorei land and its people. And so far it has been quite the events, from rescuing those locked away in cages, to running away from a tide that would have swallowed us whole!

Now we’re stranded high on a cliff, without any boats to get us out of there. I cannot wait to see what our DMs have in store for us next!

3 Likes

After a not particularly easy mission in Azsuna, the Nightblades now return to Ashenvale for some well deserved rest. Find us either in the forests or in Astranaar, and we will be happy to tell you how we (somehow) did survive yet another mission.

I was spoiled enough to DM our latest campaign, “Song of Surges”, and as the DM of this campaign, I just have to say - Nightblades, you spoil me every time I get to tell stories for you and with you, and it has been long, long since I had this much fun DMing a campaign. You never cease to amaze me with both your poor rolls and your very timly very good rolls. Yet most of all, I love what you do with the stories and the opportunities offered. Thank you for giving me two weeks and essentially ten events’ worth of story.

And Telariel - thank you for being the best DM partner I could ever wish for <3

4 Likes

Tonight we celebrated Telariel Moonseeker’s ascension to fully fledged Priestess of the Sisterhood! It was a lovely ceremony, and we had a nice party in Nighthaven afterwards. Big congratulations to Telariel!

We will be back in Ashenvale and Astranaar soon enough, however. There are always new adventures to embark upon!

5 Likes

On the 16th of July the Nightblade Sentinels celebrated their 8th anniversary. I can’t quite believe it. Eight years!

It’s been 8 years of fun, adventure, camraderie, and friendship, and I am so incredibly grateful and proud to be the GM of such an amazing guild. Now we’ll be heading into the War Within and plenty of new stories and adventure! Here’s to many more years of the Nightblades! :heart: :crescent_moon:

16 Likes

Happy (belated) birthday, Nightblades! Awesome that guilds can stick around for so long.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Nightbabes :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday Nightblades! Here’s to many more years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy (very) belated Birthday to the Guild and all of your efforts!

3 Likes

Happy Borth!

2 Likes

After a challenging campaign, at long last, the Nightblades return to Ashenvale to rest, recuperate and prepare for the coming Ashenvale Autumn, where we hope to see many friends and new faces for two weeks of community eventing!

Presently, most of us are busy enjoying the new expansion, so RP-activity on our side might be a little bit sporadic the coming weeks. Fret not however, if one is lucky enough, we can be found in or around Ashenvale on miscellaneous sentinel business. Run into us there, or get in touch in game! :crescent_moon:

5 Likes