⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Celebrating 8 years! 🌙

Tonight we wrapped up our “Call of the Black Moon” campaign. Our foes have been vanquished, though not without some measure of regret from some of us. We’re now back in Feathermoon, so if you happen to pass by or are thinking about joining us, please come and say hello! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ah! Night elves… the Black Moon. We had a run in with the elves of that description last Thursday.

Let’s just say they live in eternal night now…

1 Like

I joined only few months ago, but I have to say I absolutely love the characters currently in the guild. Everybody has unique story while still being believable and mature. Come to hang around! <3

3 Likes

It is nice to finally have you. Although we definitely need to overlook your all too good rolls currently. Time for you to start rolling 2:s like a normal Nightblade.

4 Likes

We are finally back home in Feathermoon after a harrowing dark excursion to Winterspring. Having prevailed in the face of horror with too slim margins for comfort, we will linger about the stronghold for a while for some well deserved rest. Feel free to come and say hi! There is no time like the present for making new friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After a couple of dark months filled with death and horror, the Nightblades are headed to Pandaria for a bit of a vacation. It is well deserved and much needed. Much fun will be had! ^^

1 Like

We are off to the next grimdark campaign, leaving Feralas behind for a little while. Much bad rolls will likely be had!

1 Like

After many difficulties and feels, the Nightblades have returned from yet another campaign. But one cannot help but wonder what is going to be next…

6 Likes

We had all kinds of fun with the spring festival, first and foremost. Perhaps the next round of horror on our part can wait a little longer.

2 Likes

Hi guys sorry to bomb your thread. Was just gonna ask if you had/have any ties to old Natures Grasp of Defias Brotherhood/AD?

2 Likes

Hi there! The Nightblades don’t have any explicit ties to Nature’s Grasp, but you will definitely find some old NG members in our ranks, on some old and some new characters ^^

4 Likes

Due to an influx of potential new recruits, we will be closing our recruitment temporarily to allow our new recruits time to get to know the guild and be properly integrated into the group. Once recruitment opens up again, we’ll post about it here. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to come and RP with us while we are in Feathermoon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love everything about this <3

4 Likes

Aw! Thank you so much! That is lovely to hear. <3

2 Likes

This guild is awesome, great and fun! And I like their forests! <3
They’re good, despite being elves.
Now leave Kalimdor, our land. Shoo.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly recommend these folks, they are a solid bunch if you’re looking for sentinel rp.

7 Likes

The Nightblades are currently making themselves at home at the Silverwing grove in Ashenvale, all whilst keeping a vigilant eye on any potential sources of trouble nearby. Should you find us on the roads during a patrol or come across us in the middle of training, do not hesitate to say hi! ^^

4 Likes

Seems very cool! Do you guys travel to Eastern Kingdoms now and then or are you basically solely in Kalimdor? Just curious!

2 Likes

We haven’t been to the Eastern Kingdoms in a while, but we have been thinking of travelling there at some point in the future for a campaign. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are currently in Feathermoon. Back at home, and busy preparing for Jurina’tore - The great hunt! Come say hi!

9 Likes