⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Celebrating 8 years! 🌙

The guild turned 3 back in July this year, so the headline is still fairly accurate I’d say. ^^

2 Likes

Oh i see i just noticed date when first post were made

1 Like

So, a little Nightblade trivia for you people who happens to want to know.

I play the main healer of sorts in this guild, and since I like everyone else in this world likes procrastiation, I have kept thorough statistics of how badly our famous /roll20 equals 2 have harmed us during one year, starting November 1:st 2018 and ending 31:st october 2019. The short answer is a lot.

I am still counting and compiling the statistics, but as of the 31:st of October 2019, the active members of the Nightblade sentinels have together caused 379 entries in the infirmary logbook. Some are more responsible for this mess than others for giving my poor priestess a constant headache, but the most impressive part is that they somehow are still alive! Three cheers for healing!

More statistics will come soon when I get time to go through them a bit more, but this should do for an interesting start :slight_smile:

EDIT: This number just factors in the current members of the Nightblades. Those having left are likely to add their own rather significant number when I get that far counting <.<

6 Likes

Bump for bestie Guild!

Thanks for the event last night, was lovely to spend time with you as always and look forwards to doing so more in the future!

4 Likes

Thank you, Daleshar! <3 So happy that you guys enjoyed yourselves and that you wanted to help out. The event on Saturday was great! :slight_smile: We’ll do more things together in the future, no doubt. ^^

3 Likes

As we prepare for the winter season, the Nightblades are back at Feathermoon, training and preparing for whatever comes next.

It is also time where we open up recruitment for those who may wish to join our ranks. If you think the Nightblades might fit for your your character (And vice versa), you are welcome to seek out our officers in game: Tínwëtar, Melaniel, Kathene, Aariam; Or post a message at our forums on our site (Linked on the first post); Or just find the Nightblades at Feathermoon and engage in RP!

4 Likes

nudge from your friendly neighborhood Handmaiden

4 Likes

After a whole bunch of recent mess, we are back in Feathermoon! Time to settle in for holiday season! ^^

2 Likes

The Nightblades are currently dealing with madness-inducing creatures in Stonetalon, but we should be back to normal sanity and health to celebrate Illthanyn with our fellow members of the Alliance on the 22nd!

1 Like

Some of us are taking a few days in Ashenvale during the holidays. Come say hi ^^

2 Likes

Okay I’ll come and say hi!
I’ll bring a cake too.

And wrap myself in bubblewrap to protect me from arrows. ;p

1 Like

Nightblades? More like Nightbabes! Sexy guild with sexy people. Hope to run in to you in Ashenvale!

3 Likes

If you missed us the first time around, we’ll be back in Ashenvale sometime in February. Always a pleasure RPing with you, Saley! <3

2 Likes

We will back in not too long ^^

5 Likes

Warriors of the Night; assemble!

The call has been sounded! The Nightblade Sentinels are ordered to travel to Mount Hyjal and join with High Command and the Army of the Black Moon under the boughs of Nordrassil. Further orders will be given upon arrival at the summit. We expect you to leave for Hyjal at once. May the Night Warrior give you speed.

Tor ilisar’thera’nal!

Grand Priestess Stormglaive

The Nightblades will be heading on a journey across Kalimdor, starting at Nordrassil at Mount Hyjal. During this journey our recruitment is OPEN for characters that identify themselves as primarily Sentinels. We will be accepting an additional druid or two as well. We will, however, not be accepting any Priestesses at this time.

If you have ever considered joining us, this is the perfect opportunity! Seek us out at Mount Hyjal from tonight onward and join us on our new adventure!

4 Likes

We are currently hanging out in Hyjal! Come and say hi ^^

5 Likes

After having performed a ritual of reverence to Aessina at the heart of her grove, the Nightblades are making their way down from Mount Hyjal to Moonglade to celebrate the Lunar Festival. We should arrive in Moonglade on Monday evening, so don’t hesitate to come and say hello!

4 Likes

A cool bunch of peeps, I highly recommend them if you’re looking for sentinel rp!

5 Likes

After having enjoyed the Lunar Festival, the Nightblades leave Moonglade to continue our hunt for an elusive agent of the Banshee Queen. We picked up particular signs of her activity on the outskirts of Whisperwind Grove in Felwood and will be continuing our hunt towards Ashenvale in the coming days.

If you are looking for Sentinel RP with an adventure flair, don’t hesitate to come and seek us out. This campaign that we’re currently on is the perfect opportunity to join in on the fun!

5 Likes

We’ve made it to Desolace, and the cadre could likely be in a lot better state. The dice has been just as nasty towards us as usual but we keep pressing onwards!

(I lowkey wonder if there are guilds with worse roll luck than us, Elune above)

4 Likes