⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Sentinels of the New Moon 🌙

Welcome home!

Looking forwards to the party!

4 Likes

Festivities are quickly replaced with duty as strange things are afoot a bit too close to home. For now, we linger in Feralas, all whilst dealing with whatever trouble that seems to have come our way.

Misc trouble aside, never hesitate to come say hi! Always a pleasure! ^^

4 Likes

I have heard a lot about the Nightblades, i hope that when you are in Feralas we can RP together. Its always good to see a guild of your calibre around.

4 Likes

Thanks! We’d love to meet you!

The Nightblades are currently in Feathermoon, having spent the last week on the trail of a moonwell-defiling dark ranger and her forsaken underlings! They just don’t know when to quit…

5 Likes

I hope you punched her into chunks! or stabbed… or burned… or which other method of defiler remover you desire at that very moment! :smiley:

Personaly, after getting a nice Nat 20, Hedris punched a head clean off!

3 Likes

What is this Nat 20 you speak of? It sounds like a fun concept, maybe you can teach us? ^^

2 Likes

“Nat 20” referrs to a Dungeons and Dragons dice roll. If you roll and the dice lands on 20, it’s called a ‘natural 20’ and you instantly succeed what ever it was you were told to roll on (so strength, dexterity, intimidation, ect)

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Unfortunately anything higher than 16 is usually a forbidden number to the Nightblades, although in this particular campaign we did drive a certain DM crazy by rolling too well against her baddies ^^

3 Likes

Some of the best Sentinels on the server with plenty of Eluning to boot! No enemy too large or distance too far, assuming their dice allows them to that is.

5 Likes

You are all too kind, Delanae. It is a pleasure to share the zone with other fine sentinels too, that should be said ^^ <3

4 Likes

Today we celebrate having been an active part of the AD community for 4 years! Happy Birthday to The Nightblade Sentinels! :heart:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!
When’s the party? I want to come! Drunk elves ftw!

3 Likes

All the best from your friendly Shal’dorei. Always nice seeing you guys around and sneaking into the festivities!

3 Likes

Ran into you lot a few times over the years, never with the same character each time. But every time been a good bunch to interact with, so happy fourth birthday!

3 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes and lovely comments guys! We appreciate it a lot and we hope to see you all around for more RP shenanigans! :heart:

5 Likes

Whilst the actual anniversary has passed, the celebration itself took part tonight! Plenty of fun was had, including a Nightblade Quiz! Some members were perhaps better than others at the quizzing (cough) but it was all fun and games at the end!

IC fun aside, I have played in The Nightblades for over 2,5 years now, and there is no place I’d rather be. Cheers all friends! Here is to many more years (and another quiz victory next year ^^) :blue_heart:

7 Likes

The little celebration party we held tonight was lovely and we took the opportunity to update the “photo” of the guild on our website. A larger version of the shot can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/KaesPAr
Here’s to many more years of fun together with all the wonderful people in the Nightblades! :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Belated Hippy Bathday, Nightblade Friendos!

Hedris will get some cake sent over to you guys to Celebrate, maybe some cupcakes too, you like candied spider meat right?

4 Likes

The Nightblades are hanging around in Feathermoon. So if you’ve always wanted to come and say hello and RP with us, now is the perfect time! I know there are a couple of adventures planned for the guild in the near future, so if you are around you may get to tag along…just sayin’.

Behind the scenes my officers and I are working on a couple of new and exciting updates to the guild and its internal RP progression systems. We’re excited to eventually finalize it and share it with the rest. ^^

3 Likes

Summer break is over, and Nightblades set out on a new campaign! This time, taking them to Ashenvale. Goddess knows what will be facing us there…

(Spoilers, it will be horrible dice rolls and healers complaining. Again.)

6 Likes