⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Sentinels of the New Moon 🌙

The Nightblades have left their homeland to head out on their next campaign. This time our adventures will take us to Stormwind and the surrounding areas as we seek to aid the kaldorei refugees. What trouble will we manage to get into this time?

3 Likes

I’ve been with the Nightblades for two months now I think - or is it more? Time flies.

After two delightful campaigns and several great events with plenty of casual RP in between I can safely say that I don’t regret my decision.

Don’t forget to pay us a visit next time you’re in Feathermoon if we manage to make it back alive!

5 Likes

Nightblades are awesome can confirm. Great bunch to hang around or join! Polished characters and lore knowledge and great ideas and additions for the Kaldorei rp!

10/10. Elune must surely be pleased with this bunch.

3 Likes

We are home! Back in Feralas for a little while, so if you feel like saying hi, come find us! ^^

2 Likes

Had a great time RPing with these lot today, big recommend!

4 Likes

The Nightblades are still in Feralas, taking some time for reflection and social activities after two days of Samha ceremonies. If you’ve ever had an interest in joining us, or always been curious about us, now would be the perfect time to seek us out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rumours of rising undead have brought the Nightblades to Nijel’s Point in Desolace, an oft forgotten outpost under siege by the mindless dead pouring from the lifeless wastes. This will be both our prepatch campaign and the Trial of the Night Warrior for Outrunner Telariel Moonseeker! May the Goddess watch over her…

4 Likes

The stay in Nijel’s point seems to be quite far removed from a peaceful adventure. With reoccuring assaults from the undead, it goes without saying that the situation could have been better. As for now, we are still in Desolace, doing our best to brave the storm of the scourge!

We have been fortunate enough to have had visitors come past, some which have told stories about how the scourge have made their way through other parts of the world. It has been really cool hearing tales from others, be it from Stormwind, Northrend or others. As per always, should one feel inclined to visit and chat us up, seek us out! ^^

1 Like

I don’t mean to criticize or anything but by that logic you should forbid a lot more hairstyles, long flowing hair are a liability in melee combat.

You can bind them with ease, which many NPC characters actually do (Maiev, Tyrande, Shandris). It’s a completely different case & issue.

1 Like

I didn’t get the impression it was the practicality of the long hair that was the issue so much as the lack of gravitas that the pigtails haircut projects for elves.

3 Likes

I don’t know, just seems like a strange detail to me. If it’s a night elf haircut then it’s a night elf haircut.

I don’t think it’s a big deal – as a GM, Tinwetar has the right to decide what does / does not feel appropriate for the guild she leads. I can appreciate the point of pigtails not really fitting in with the image of an elite sentinel unit.

8 Likes

I think Riveroak, Jenit and Loras summed it up pretty well. From our perspective, we don’t feel like the pigtails or the cupcake buns fit the image we wish to project. We are an elite Sentinel unit, not a cheerleading squad. I know that the pigtails and cupcake buns are beloved by some, but we do not feel that they belong in the Nightblades is all.

As it was pointed out above, we’re well within our rights to decide what we feel is appropriate for our own guild. We don’t try to impose it as a universal truth for anyone else who isn’t a part of it, or doesn’t plan to be a part of it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We all know the Sombra haircut is becoming official sentinel uniform anyway, no need to hide it. It’s a burden I’m willing to accept.

2 Likes

The sombra haircut is :heart: But we only have two people wearing it in the guild right now, I think. I think the shaggy one is even more popular. Both look great! :smiley:

1 Like

Shaggy is the haircut Aerie’s always had, really. I could only make Sombra work on my rogue, but she looks really good and I’m jealous.

Aerie is looking great with her proper do though. ^^ I wish I could use the sombra for Tin, but it’s not quite her vibe. My old main gets to use it instead. ^^

1 Like

A wonderful group of people who never hesitate to bring the stranger into their RP! If you will ever be around Kalimdor and see them - do not be afraid to approach. I assure you, you will have the time of your life.

2 Likes

We are now back in Feathermoon after having vanquished the undead and dealt with a strange plague in Desolace. The Nightblades will be resting and recuperating after their harrowing campaign, so you will likely find us poking around the Stronghold now and again. ^^

Aww! Thank you for those lovely words, Kelthulus. I am so happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed RPing with us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes