šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Iā€™m loving the new expansion, having so much fun

Made me smile. :smile:

1 Like

The thought that tomorrow Iā€™ll finally be able to get the Argent Dawn tabard on classic! Iā€™ve already got the Black Qiraji Tank mount, so when I get the AD Tabard all I have left is to get the Atiesh and Druid t3 and Iā€™ll be complete yay!

2 Likes

Raiding and M plus opened \o/

2 Likes

the tears in puggersā€™ eyes today ^.^

Seeing my guildies excited to try out the new raid and get some normal kills brought smile to my face. Most of them are pretty new to raiding, so theyā€™re really looking forward to trying it out. Iā€™m so happy for them! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

pauldrons of unleashed pride finally dropped from mythic lord chamberlain
and a +2 key for spires from devos
so im happy i like that dungeon

1 Like

25 wipes later and ignoring guideā€™s advice, the dance macbre went f

we just got rid of the dance asap.Ā­. the baroness didnā€™t cause too many problems tbh

oh and yes as pug

Omg this brings back so many memories, thank you for that good sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Getting hit for 24k in .5 sec by a ret. Made me smile as a defense mechanism.

Doing some battlegrounds is making me smile like:

Doing a late night run to Torg with a friend who made me smile after a really awful day .

Iā€™m so busy in game I donā€™t really have time for the forums atm. I guess this is a good thing xD

A special girl today Iā€™ve known in WoW for about a year. Found out she had a rare form of cancer. After 2 years battling it , went for tests not long ago. She has been given the all clear today. Sheā€™s 19 yrs old now and i hope it stays clear forever. :smiley:

7 Likes
2 Likes

nothing about wow has made me smile the past 3 days.

1 Like

The pet foals in Ardenweald, so cute.

3 Likes

Emailing BLIZTARD to delete my account as this expansion is awful

the boss in spires wearing two santa hats. i accidently killed myself because i was so fascinated by it. :smile:

1 Like