🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got the Accursed Keepsake after around 45 tries. The Black Knight finally dropped it, one of my favourite WotLK bosses. I played shortly before WotLK launch but was a noob and didn’t know about the pre-patch event then, so getting a non-bought “memento” made me happy.
Won’t sell it, just farmed it to keep. (:

1 Like

My friend can’t decide on a main so I made a poll

I’m leveling every single class so I can pick fotm cause blizzards newest hobby is nerfing mages

This tweet

1 Like

killing all the moany people in crossroads who cant enjoy the pre-patch event as a zombie while they try to do the quest to get to ICC

Talking to Moo really helped today and another friend Savoren helped me a great deal .

1 Like

^that lol

1 Like

Picked up a BoE on Thurs and one Friday

Equipped one, debating if I want to keep the other.

Picked up two boes, sold a great sword for 1 mill and rounded off the day and gave my besty the other boe

1 Like

the salt made me smile today

I got my mythic0 item level BiS conduit from today’s Calling. I didn’t think Callings could go that high yet, or that dungeon conduits could drop in Calling caches

Counterganking gankers who were ganking levelling players.

Street justice right there :sunglasses:

Today? Hm, probably waking up at 6am, realizing I have to go to work and wont see realm queue, maw nor thorgast today.

being Saturday made me smile, half day word!

Feeling well enough to play again after being a tad sleep deprived :smiley:

being told by someone its okey to fail after we wiped a dungeon. kind of took the edge off knowing people are more relaxed.

1 Like

just had this interaction with an alliance player while riding from bastion to ardenweald. we almost took the flight point at the same time until we parted ways shortly before the heart of the forest. :smile: was cute, made me happy.

edit: didnt fully black out the names. lol

That’s cute. I always /spit on horde scum. In fact met a tauren yesterday on flight path in Kalimdor. I have macro for this reason.

you don’t have to :­)

2 Likes

yeah i wasnt sure if it falls under “naming and shaming” so i ll be better save than sorry. :smile: