šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Getting myself a santa pepe!

2 Likes

I second this. We ran Torghast together, Pepe and I, afterwards.

2 Likes

I picked mine up too :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

After about 30 M+ runs i finally get my 184 necklace. But too bad the game is totally unplayable right now due to the lag and input delay.

After my Ember Court (it was awesome by the way, was lucky and my guest were all loved the Humble and Formal things) wlaked down the stairs to Sinfall
ā€¦and noticed a bunch of Venthry nobles, happily dancing in the air, waltzing in chritmas hats!
Totally made my day!

Finally found some time to start the Night Fae Covenant with my wolfie
And the stage play where we told the story of whats happened since the Legion to the end of BfA was a bit silly, a bit sa, but made me smile
Made the right choice (even thoā€™ a bit awkward to be a Warlock in the Courtā€¦ I always can feel the eyes of Droman Aliothe on me, watching and judgingā€¦ canā€™t blame the bear thoā€™)

1 Like

I got the legendary bow :smile:

Just kiddingā€¦ I did not get it. But I would be smiling if I did :sob: tired of doing that dungeon 400 times (3 times a week)

Bashing random germans/ruskies at epic bgā€™s

Got a mount from my covenant

The name ā€œLirathā€ was not taken on my server. I was very surprised and happy.

2 Likes

Finally saw the small swolekins gliding around bastian NW that friends mentioned, held up by moths. cute!

1 Like

I got my Covenant campaign finished and fought alongside Kaelā€™thas against Kelā€™Thuzad in the final chapter of Revendreth. They are dope. Thank you for this fan fest.

Decision that i made, that i am just gonna double down on this game. Not worth 13 euros a month i think.

Kaelā€™thas is in Revendreth? Need to do the campaign!

That was honestly one of the main reasons I joined Revendreth myself haha :slight_smile: I spent like two days carefully picking the Covenant based on different aspects such as this.

If that was an actual thing that would make the world (of warcraft) such a better place.

1 Like

Logging out

1 Like

The current state of PvP

Finishing my Night Fae campaign with my hunter (who travels with 2 moths and a companion pet moth). She now has a moth travel form of her own!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes