šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Yeah, in the early hours they can be found in abundance. Even more so in South Shields where I am from :joy:

1 Like

Dinged with this toon. changed the name and finally restored my old main on forum!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

7 Likes

Thoriā€™dal, the Starsā€™ Fury just dropped on a char that actually could learn itā€™s appearance and get the achievement. :smiley:

3 Likes

Multiple things made me smile today:

• got my first character to 60
  • got invited to do some timewalk dungeons with a helpful player who helped me to get better gear
  • finally got to Revendreth
  • got Shadowlands mining maxed out
  • reached 30k gold
8 Likes

Sounds like you had quite the day! :smiley:

Grats on lvl 60 - hope you enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

I reached renown 70! Iā€™m catching up with Shadowlands and so far Iā€™m having a blast. :grin:

5 Likes

I just figured a strategy that both is somewhat reliable and keeps me sane while slogging through the Chess Event in Karazhan:

1. Start the event
  2. Go brew some coffee
  3. Enjoy the coffee and watch something joyful
  4. After 10 minutes, check WoW and see if I won or lost the event. If the latter, repeat steps 1-3. :smiley:
2 Likes

I completed the MC set on my shaman.

Also yesterday my DK got to 300 blacksmithing and it already has an Eye of Sulfuras. Now I need to level my alchemy alt and get all the mats to make a Sulfuron Hammer.

2 Likes

I realized that you can see the edge of the map in Nefarianā€™s boss platform in Blackwing Lair. I guess they didnā€™t include more of the surrounding world in the instance as the view distance was probably shorter back in Vanilla.

1 Like

Itā€™s a stupid system

1 Like

I complimented a Dwarf on his Transmog and he complimented my beard :relaxed:

4 Likes

My Hunter just started on the pre-covenant campaign in Ardenweald. Silly Faes and Ysera all over again. :smiley:

A staff upgrade dropped from the end of a Halls run which is neat for two reasons.

For one, this is upgradable unlike my S2 dagger and offhand. For two, I prefer staves anyway for mogsā€™ sake, I have a lot more options for them and look generally better.

So back on proper mogs from here on! Unless of course, the vault drops a 1H weaponā€¦ okay, even in that case I can just buy back the offhand or pick the tokens :laughing:

Realising reset isnā€™t until 9 server time :coffee:

Yesterday we had snow and the Sylvanas book was on my Kindle when I woke up. :slight_smile:

Is this a sleeping problem Iā€™m too well rested to understand? :thinking:

I was listening Asmongold reaction video about Zulā€™Jiin being right and I laughed hard when he said Blood Elves were crackheads addicted to the sunwell magic. They were always ā€œhighā€ thatā€™s why they are called ā€œhigh elvesā€ā€¦
It makes sense ā€¦. ā€¦. :smirk: it makes sense.

Haha I think Asmon reacting to Platinum WoW is the only Asmongold content I enjoy. As a bit of a lore geek myself itā€™s funny seeing a veteran who only kinda pays attention to the lore react to in depth lore.

1 Like

You misspelled thistleheads, who deserve to be frowned upon for smoking the wrong type of weed! Blasphemy! :herb:

I remember the Cipher questline well from Shadowmoon, where you use the addiction of a commander to your advantage :joy:

1 Like