šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Hands.
Hands!
HANDS!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS!!!

Imgur

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been having a blast playing Warrior, a class I always looked down on for being faceroll. It is faceroll, but oh boy is it fun!
Zugzug me Warrior me smash :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I changed my soulshape into pig and now I am an adorable Oink. Also my journey towards economical domination continues, almost reached my first 75k gold. :slight_smile:

Edit: Not so close to that 75k gold now that I upgraded my garrison to tier 3, but I am still happy about my new big home.

7 Likes

Remembered to go and get another lure from Baroness Vashj today

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just set up TRP3 for this toon and it was much easier than I thought. Of course some of the tabs are killing me where I canā€™t even hover over an option for help butā€¦ at least the most important things like setting your full name, nickname, age, titles etc. are done.

2 Likes

I went on a shopping spree and bought myself bunch of heirloom items with cool appearances! Friendly player showed me the NPCs and advised to buy 35 to get free mount. That chauffeured mount is so fancy, wish it wouldnā€™t be so dang loud.

3 Likes

You can also use it on a level 1 char :rofl:

A new idea for WoW animation that I will set up later when I have hardware and knowledge to execute it.

Got my red boi ksm :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Finally got two set

6 Likes

oi, pay attention! we re raiding!

gz!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a wonderful night with a velf RPer girl.

Originally it would have been a matter of getting a spider pet forā€¦ reasonsā€¦ but then we got all cozy forā€¦ reasonsā€¦

Isnā€™t it lovely when everything perfectly aligns?

The experience has been better than all of SL so far, honestly! I donā€™t regret making my alt here now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think I might have to start using these names in the group finder!

1 Like

Letā€™s give these a booster juice :yum:

Tazavesh: Murloc Fiesta Mmrrmrllrlggmmrrrg!

Needs Inky Black Potion Darts 2.0, Deadly Edition

Welcome to the Arena No Pain, No Gain (or Game?)

Slime Time Putricideā€™s Secret Lab*

My Lanternal Romance Cobra 11: The Chase for Kaal

*: Great news, everyone! I fixed the poison slime pipes!

1 Like

OMG lets NOT you filthy reprobate!!

DISGUSTING!

takes hold of Dunkiee and jams her face into armpit

Behave!

Now friends, as I stand here and address the community on the virtues of todayā€™s WoW adventures that may have made you smile I should likeā€¦ GUARDS! SEIZE THAT BLOOD ELF STAGGERING TO THE DOOR, I HAVENā€™T FINISHED WITH HER YET!
puts collar on Dunkiee As I was saying, Friends, I stand here as I once again inform you that today is a day to make everyone smile, as I am still alive.

Thank you and good night.

walks off with Dunkiee

2 Likes

I do not concede! I DO NOT CONCEDE!

(guess Iā€™ll have toā€¦ oh for the love ofā€¦)

Do I really have to get a collar for making out with a void elf maiden that was exactly 17 years 364 days old?? Sure, ā€œenemyā€ faction, but they are at least my kin! And they are irresistably charming thanks to Nā€™Zothā€™s influence !
I have way worse sins that certain individuals we both know about, are frowning me at, even at this place! Could be a Venthyr by now :frowning: At least Iā€™d get forgiveness for all of them that way.

Nevermindā€¦ gonna make out with your hounds, now! (Straight out of the cage, of course! Iā€™ll make a way out for all of us for you wonā€™t keep me forever!)

And Dunkiee did see a towering column of wind and her ears were deafened by the shrieks of endless Devoted souls as they twisted and swung in the maelstrom, Never pausing, never resting as the winds of their desire tore at their husks as they bitterly repented in vain.
And Souldefiler put a hand on Dunkieeā€™s shoulder as she fell to her knees weeping only saying "See now those souls as they serve their punishment for abandoning their reason to desire. Now they serve me forever, an impenetrable bastion of my citadel which will tear apart any who assails. Look now, here comes that maiden, call to her, and mayhaps she will speak to you.
And Dunkiee rose and calleth to the maiden as she passed, and as a dove alights from a tree, the Devoted flew down to Dunkiee and caressed her brow as tears fell freely.
ā€œI come to you, but you have damned me to this wind of lust, as you too will be damned when the Mistress is done with you.ā€
And with a cry of anguish, she was swept once more to join her fellow Devoted, as Souldefiler placed a soft yet unyielding grip on Dunkieeā€™s shoulder, and with the other clamped the collar around her neck. And as Dunkiee strained and resisted, still hoping to see the maiden once more, Souldefiler laughed then whistled a hearty tune as she dragged Dunkiee through an opening that appeared in the howling gale.

Others have tried to break free of my collars and chains.

It did notā€¦ End well for them.
ā€œYour Sinaaki you may remember, still bears her chin peeled for such arrogance.ā€

2 Likes

Hey, I made out with that renā€™dorei lady! How dare you steal my deeds!

Is this your next little sin after calling a blonde druidess fat and mistreating a redhead friend of mine? You shall pay, pay I say! :rage:

Soul, whatever you do, please donā€™t show her mercyā€¦ and do make sure to redye her hair! Iā€™m beyond heartbrokenā€¦ :sob:

ā€¦oh and if she gives you trouble, Iā€™m fairly certain the OP is more than willing to help. (Too bad I donā€™t know her from Adam. Not a single puny elf had ever visited Goldshire. Oh well!) :frowning:

Oh, I take it you are prepared? Excellent! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yay! finally got the snail mount and did that darn sands achievement thingy - a good day :+1:

4 Likes