🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Enjoying my tier 3 Garrison and finally got my shipyard and first fleet done. I really enjoy this building aspect in the game.

6 Likes

I feel happy reading people enjoying real stuff outside of tryharding m+ and raids

6 Likes

Getting an actually helpful torment for the Torghast Calling.

Twisted Magic is a lot of help when clearing as a caster but it’s so rare with all the possible torments out there…

I feel happy seeing a certain ren’dorei huntress happy! :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve never even done an M+ (not even a current mythic for that matter) and my only raid was TW black temple for the blades mog. I’d rather level up in world content or farm some mogs/mounts.

3 Likes

I got the snail recently too. I love the special it does! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yep, gotcha.
Currently on my priest/ mage just questing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Huntress is trapped somewhere in the SL, now shadow will prevail in this divided world, lol. Jailer warned ya! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Nooooooo !!!

Let Veresaa free! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m gearing my Ret, doing low keys and surprisingly having so much fun with it when I get invited.
My Ret is 227 at the moment with two low ilvl legendaries but it does decent damage for the ilvl.

It’s funny to be on the other side of the spectrum; dying because too much burst and tank can’t keep aggro.

2 Likes

No! She will be my servant and together we will conquer Azeroth :laughing::laughing:

Ps- ret is getting some buffs the coming days, so hopefully they will climb the ladder.

1 Like

I read the Sylvanas book, and my kindle is recommending some lore books that I have missed. So I am enjoying the lore and all the characters I love and hate :slight_smile:

And doing t-mog runs - have to get them all :smiley: :crazy_face: :scream:

2 Likes

Got all my M+ for vault done, I really don’t enjoy Tyra weeks, or spiteful.

5 Likes

Makes me laugh. The supposed Blood Elf threat doesn’t mind having my Draenei around in their camp at all, and when interacted with they will greet me like ordinary friendly Blood Elf NPCs.

Blizzard immersion at the very best. :rofl:

Does an old post count as something “WoW related”? Eh. It made me smile anyway:

“A month from now everyone will have moved to New World and WoW will be dead lol”

2 Likes

Being high on arcane energy ruined their vision, they can’t see you until you attack.

I reached honor level 400!
Proud owner of Sir Snips :crab: :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Lost arch lost epoch or whatever, yeeep :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Me 2, I hate every single dung on tyran but i need one more for 3 vaults, bleh week :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Nothing about this game makes me smile anymore. That ended when MOP ended

https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/topic/us/world-of-warcraft-patch-9-4-1211252#:~:text=Priest,No%20changes%20needed.

For some reason this has been this whole expack feeling … xD