šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Thatā€™s lovely.

I had some poor guy whisper me asking for boots that had dropped on an earlier boss, I was in the process of trading them when my next queue (which Iā€™d already accepted) dragged me into the next wing.

He took it well but there was nothing I could do. He was not online by the time I finished.

1 Like

Cancelled my sub today, played less than an hour in the last two weeks (expires next week some time)

Nothing negative, just thanks for the memories and letting me be part of this (sometimes) very good forum.

I may return one day but for now my focus is elsewhere.

Be nice, play hard.

6 Likes

Good luck to you chief, and enjoy your future gaming or whatever pursuits you choose to enjoy.

1 Like

All the best in your gaming adventures!! Hope to see you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes
6 Likes

What did it cost, Thanos?

1 Like

6 Likes

Sorry Dee, my Mass Dispel was on cooldown!

ā€¦you didnā€™t lose your TL3 even after such a long time? :flushed:

What made me smile today? Seeing this on Youtube:

1 Like

I just got the following world drop in Black Temple:

Even though it would be very profitable to sell, I need itā€™s appearance for the sake of completionism. :smiley:

3 Likes

Finished Suramar and unlocked the nightborne finally! Had to make nightborne warlock, I simply love this race and their capital.

4 Likes

Jeff Hamilton leaving Blizzard !

1 Like

Killed a gnome with Heroic Leap. Felt like Mario.

Also unlocked Vulperas. Only 3 allied races left for the horde to unlock. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Finally did the last tormentor to get the Breaking the chains achievement and the mount.

I found it tough as I struggle/dislike the Maw - big thanks to Grainne for help on some of the worst mobs :kissing_heart:

Only one small problem - My husband pointed out that the special movement does a rude gesture. :flushed:
(Must remember not to try and press jump with itā€¦) :rofl: :crazy_face:

(Also appreciate Blizzā€™s countdown timer which allows more time to get to the Tormentor mobs too). :running_woman::green_heart:

3 Likes

The 60% increased reputation gains with the Enlightened this week were a godsend. I wish theyā€™d just leave this bonus until the end of Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Forgot, one for yesterday.

Got the penguin and bee soulshapes. :penguin: :honeybee:

Blizzard can we **please ** have soulshape penguin dance ? pretty please ? :laughing:

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Garrison inn gave me 2 draenei followers (sadly I can only pick one of them).

1 Like

I got plenty done today in the game.

• got again past 100k gold mark, gotta try to save it instead of spending on mounts :sweat_smile:
  • experienced mythic nighthold with a guidance of firendly player
  • finally got Nightfallen exalted and unlocked the mount from Oculeth
  • finished Ghostlands on my mage and got her to 35
1 Like