šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

But who will tend to that pretty Lightforged Warframe, and prevent it from getting rusty? :cry:

1 Like

Had to check it out, luckily it requires exalted reputation with a faction I dont have even on halfway to revered. :smiley:

You should invest in a Grand Expedition Yak as soon as you can :grin:

3 Likes

Had a NF covenant quest to do to kill Muehā€™zala, queued up for DoS Nm and Hc, as usual itā€™s Nm that procs, ofc itā€™s three guildies and they make a beeline for the Ardenweald wing, and leave instantly on getting their lege recipe.

The poor Shaman had no idea what was happening but we two manned the rest of it, I did think the queue would just refill but it never did, so we just two manned the remaining trash and three bosses.

3 Likes

Colossal Wraithbound Mawrat dropped for me 622 now.

5 Likes

Caught Old Crafty in Orgrimmar in less than 40 casts today. Was also the first cast Iā€™ve done after a break.

Gonna keep it in my bank in case Blizzard ever decides to make it transmogable.

4 Likes

21k Ach points!!!

4 Likes

Did Return to Karazhan for the first time, and got some cinematics. I just read the book about khadgar and his time in Karazhan. So it wad fun to see the cinematics :slight_smile:

Forum drama.

(big hairy and HAPPY bear)

3 Likes

Whats the latest? I donā€™t want to miss anything!

1 Like

Iā€™m still here and Iā€™m still fabulous, thatā€™s all you need to know.

3 Likes

Got my shoulder converted to tier with the last reset, and the vault gave me a max ilvl, but still okayish trinket. :facepunch:(This Amethyst does have its uses however and might beat out the ruby.)

I also levelled 75+ battle pets to the max with training stones, which meant getting a new one from an achieve, and spending my last hours getting zone-specific ones from the 2 base continents to add to it. :heart_eyes:

Whewā€¦ gonna miss sharing all the good and not so good things in this thread and its counterpart. It was one of Punyā€™s best ideas, honestly. :tulip: Hereā€™s hoping the bright one will surpass the sad one by when Iā€™m back!

looks at the dark confession threadā€™s success

ā€¦that gave me an idea. :bulb:

2 Likes

I got the Pocopoc customisation upgrade from the weekly cache. Iā€™m glad that the weekly drops are over with. :grinning:

2 Likes

Me too!! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Also, got my first tier piece from the catalyst! Three more to go! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

4 set hunter and 2 set BrM this week and mount 623 with the golden snail finally got around to making.

2 Likes

I made one as well on the character that have no luck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Got my first Enlightened Paragon today, wasntā€™ bad, toy, two appearances and a soul shape.

7 Likes

Found the sheep soul shape :slight_smile:

2 Likes