šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

The soon to be nerfed Rogues/Warrior/Druid/Monk/Paladin compellation vids in pvp.

#fixpvp

Managed to get all four paladins to 60 now and am working my way through the campaigns with the help of catch up renown.

That I made an alt and his name is Burt.

2 Likes

Helping a random paladin out in Perdition Hold on the covenant quest to kill the Pride of Lysothia. We were both getting smacked as solo players but we teamed up and got to the end. We then realised the end encounter was phased so had to go solo again. Had some right laughs in /w about everything

2 Likes

Just enjoying WoW without being as annoyed as I was in BFA.
Thereā€™s still issues that annoy meā€¦ but its easier to carry them while you enjoy the expansion overall.

1 Like

Today in Ashran we took the backdoor to the boss and won the game in less than 5 minutes. It was a nice surprise that a group of randoms decided to all follow the leader. It made me smile.

I didnā€™t think Iā€™d be able to get the 10k anima together this week for the upgrade for my sanctum but I managed it today, last day of the wow week :smile:

3 Likes

I managed to get the Hulking Deathroc mount in Maldraxus today, was only there to complete the WQ to throw in the 3 different slimes and someone else had pretty much setup most of the stuff needed for the purple pool.

1 Like

Played some arena today with different people and no cursing or flaming even when a game was lost. my faith in the pvp community is restored. <3

We got Heroic Denathrius down with our guild this evening

3 Likes

Sundancer dropped for me today!!!

3 Likes

I topped killing blows in a bg as disc. Made me chuckle a bit. :wink:

1 Like

Nothing.
plus a bunch more stupid words, cause ā€œnothingā€ is too short to post and tell you that NOTHING is NOTHING and thatā€™s that.

using the forums again <3

3 Likes

I killed a guy in the maw and he logged an alliance toon to wish cancer on my family and it made me laugh in joy,

I simply replied with ā€˜u mad?ā€™

finally barely managed to beat layer 7 in twisting corridorsā€¦we almost didnt make it and it was a struggle.

i did itā€¦yaayā€¦but it was also exhausting and extrmely annoying. i hope i can motivate myself to beat layer 8.

Allmost nothing, my life is really messed up right now.

Just one more mount to farm on my main from rares then I have to start on the other Covenant specifics

1 Like

Blue appreciation made me smile today :3

1 Like

Finally got that blue lumbering mount from reven, the world gorgerā€¦ after much flailing about.

1 Like