šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I noticed that in the preview of the upcoming talent trees, Skull Bash is available to all druid specializations. It makes me hopeful that other healers might also receive access to interrupts, particularly monk is what Iā€™m hoping for.

1 Like

One Pristine left to go!!!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I got the Sundancer mount a while ago, on my horde toon!

Made me so happy, I got really lucky. Waited 30 mins for him to spawn but then I left to farm the shards for the silverwind larion instead. I eventually got back to the spot where Sundancer spawns, because one of the shards needed for the larion is nearby. I was thinking, it would be funny if Sundancer spawned right nowā€¦And what do you know, Sundancer was flying at me!

As I was killing him, an alliance warlock showed up and was also killing Sundancer with me. I got the mount, so I had to flex on the warlock :D. He did not get the mountā€¦

4 Likes

Done with the game hit 3000 in mythic

made me happy. As the worst dps specc as well (shadow)

4 Likes

Seeing my trashy WoW-bag clutter meme go viral on reddit

4 Likes

I caped 6 flags in Warsong Scramble while playing my Fury Warrior. The Horde team outgeared us but they were helpless against my 6 Heroic Leaps.
/gloat

2 Likes

Using the Leaper leggo???

1 Like

Yes indeed.

Not one ive tried yet - could be useful in pve (i havent done pvp in years)

Death Knight from my group death gripping the Illusionary Vulpine by accident, during a low level MoTS keystone.

Ran out of likes before they day even started.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit stupid. But because of the Unique-equipped text on the legendaries, I thought you could only have one legendary of each ilvl. Not that it refered to the powerā€¦ :see_no_evil:
So what made me smile, is that my ilvl on my toons will be going up - I will be a bit broke, but itā€™s worth it. :slight_smile: :crazy_face: :rofl:

Free of all Archeology now!!!

10 Likes

I got to do one of those vault floors in Torghast - Never happened before :smiley:

3 Likes

Nexus-Bracers of Vigor dropped from Nexus-Prince Shaffar at last! :smiley:

1 Like

Finally finishing buying all the rewards from the Argent Tournament

3 Likes

So it turns outā€¦

ā€¦is not a lie but actually exists.

just dropped for my Druid. :smiley:

12 Likes

hearing nolaā€™s voice

My gaming BFF is back and I am getting to do keys again without having to pester others

5 Likes