🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I did around 16 full clear horrific visions of Stormwind on 2 chars since last night and was about to post this in the ‘things that made you frown’ thread

on my 16th attempt i got both the void edge illusion and the mail muncher mount !

9 Likes

That’s some dedication. Gz!

1 Like

But I’m not even level 60 yet?

1 Like

I’m done with the molten front, no more of those stupid dailies for me.

2 Likes

And people wonder why the Devs don’t post on the WoW Forums.
/facepalm

2 Likes

My Classic guild remains welcoming and intact after almost half a year I spent away from them. :two_hearts:

In particular, one of the top tanks offered their help to me, and said Magisters Terrace should be bearable on normal with my gear from Kara. :pray: On the other hand, I’m quite afraid of the Sunwell raid, he said the bosses are quite overtuned. We’ll see if I get that far.

5 Likes

I presume the comment was removed as the link doesn’t go anywhere :frowning: It must’ve been really bad

1 Like

Tried out Magisters Terrace on normal, it was relatively smooth and have the attune for HC :slightly_smiling_face:

An upgrade dropped for offspec too with spell haste, the very first piece! I’d have to raid for gear with that stat, so will be useful for purging smiting. :fire:

2 Likes

I wandered into the Firelands for the first time in years today and Fandral’s Flamescythe dropped for my druid. Now all my druids can be fiery kitties.

5 Likes

The fact that im going home in my break to get some food :smiley:

Cleared all three callings today as they seemed to have stacked up.

2 Likes

Today i achieved the Iron Chef achievement and “im the master” achievement!!! My panda monk is always the best in this kind of things

2 Likes

A scammer posing as a Blizz employee tried to fool players. Luckily, everyone who saw him was kind enough to drop a warning about him in LFG channel, like I did here.

Nice try, not today! :rofl:

PS: my comeback thread was restored. On the other hand, our scammer friend might instead receive a vacation to Hawaii :desert_island:

4 Likes

I just found out that you only need “Breaching the Tomb” on one character to unlock the Class mounts! Saves so much time, very nice change.

1 Like

I completed the achievement “Unlocking the Secrets” and now I can fly in Zereth Mortis!

1 Like

Makes life much easier - look out for the birds tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t tried flying yet, only got the ability late last night. Good advice though! Eeek!

1 Like

wait. i did that back in time with my monk. So now all the class mounts are available?

I still don’t understand why it was flagged … strange things happening in the forum

1 Like