šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Someone was being funny most likely.

Iā€™ve seen Frizzle spamming flag emojis and I even told him I wasnā€™t flagged before. It was likely him, but nevermind :laughing:

3 Likes

The clip above me made me laugh like a lunatic

I saw a duel between a Feral and a Combat rogue. Both low-mid level and on TBC.

ā€œTickle me more Rogue!ā€

2 Likes

I got the sparkle wings today from the NF calling. I had no idea they even exist! I will be using them non-stop. THEY ARE SO PRETTY.

6 Likes

They always have been, but you used to have to complete the Legionfal Campaign on each class.

2 Likes

Fly, little fairy, fly!

5 Likes

They look awesome :smiley:

3 Likes

My Archaeologist just acquired a new HS:

:smiley:

3 Likes

dropped for my Fae Paladin who with that scored

I know my mere 200 (+1) mounts is a small amount, but the number is growing slowly. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The scammer back up in a previous post was given the privilege of a free holiday in Hawaii. :desert_island: I donā€™t envy them :yum:

5 Likes

I reported a few AH bots in TBC myself.

1 Like

This was a scammer, that is, a guy posed as a Blizz employee threatening to suspend accounts.

Itā€™s easy to spot them. For one, if they were, thereā€™d be a GM chat window. For two, they never ask for your password like our ā€œfriendā€ did.

1 Like

I reported someoneā€™s name in a Battleground, they got instantly booted out. After a while they came back and thanked whoever reported them for the free name change :joy:

3 Likes

I got Unleashed Monstrosities

4 Likes
1 Like

It was actually yesterday but when I mentioned I missed someone from the forum but have seen their ā€˜likesā€™, I got a ā€˜likeā€™ from them within about 10 seconds. It made me (literally) lol

7 Likes

ā€¦and heā€™s just returned the favor. He looks to be a really chill and always hungry guy. Kudos!

1 Like

Actually, I like A LOT of posts all over the place, but you are welcome :clown_face:

2 Likes

Always better to spread the love than hold back on it.

If I know one thing for certain, itā€™s that you give more than you take. :yum:

2 Likes