šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Today Fury warrior soloā€™d 3 first bosses on Battle of Dazarā€™alor in normal, after first try

First thing:took talent: impending victory

Second thing: First boss must kite over,and then eliminated her

3 Likes

Today I finally farmed enough automa worms for 500 genesis motes.

Now I can hunt down my nemesis and strike fear into her!!

8 Likes

Today i got the mount from Tazavesh

7 Likes

So I attacked a low lvl mage in War Mode, just some harmless fun. Then I get a series of angry whispers from him telling me that Iā€™m 1600 trash and that he has multi glad and I should be jealous of him. He also called me an autist
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

My brittle warlock took on one of the minibosses Kelā€™gash the Wicked in Ghostlands.

It was a hairy fight, but a foolish mistake cost him his life.

When heā€™d only have to melee me once more to kill me, he instead resorted to casting a lengthy Lightning Bolt, giving enough time to finish him off with my wand. :rofl::rofl:

ā€œYou can have the best form and technique in the world, but it wonā€™t mean a thing if you canā€™t focus. The key to using any weapon is focus.ā€

These little moments always make my day.

3 Likes
3 Likes

We have a true patriot here, entering the fray!

9 Likes

today i reached KSM without any legendary :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Butā€¦Butā€¦Butā€¦ Your guild is Noobs with legendaries - are you saying you are an expert without legendaries? confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on KSM :slight_smile: :tada:

1 Like

Is now in the hands of my druid:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/jinnzane

https://i.imgur.com/EuaXrJx.png

1 Like

i got invited to this guild, and they said that they donĀ“t have legendaries either

but i pick legendaries in my hunter,warlock,frost mage and frost death knight for easy examples with dps

1 Like
3 Likes

OFF Topic (sorry). AC Milan is football italan champion!!!

3 Likes

My warlock got to 20 and is on the way to Hillsbrad! (I do miss the ambienceā€¦ been so long since I last was there, reminds me of Elwynn Forest) :deciduous_tree:

PoV: regular swearing is too ineffective, so gotta up my curses a bit! Too bad this will be a GCD passive in Wrath :cry:

(Just kidding, I wonā€™t curse you that way!)

6 Likes

I have many things that made me smile. Where do I start?

I did the math and I should be very near getting the fabulous title, just need to do the work so Iā€™m excited about it.

I logged on my Druid for the first time in a long time and while I was in silvermoon city (of course you canā€™t fly there) I noticed the travel form cheetah is updated, looks super cool and a bit Troll-y with the feathers. I wonder what it looks like on other races.

Spoilers

Iā€™m excited that they are adding a Windrunner Easter egg at windrunner spire, it shows that they care about the little details of the old lore. The only thing that bothers me, Alleriaā€™s dress isnā€™t green like the comic book shows. I know itā€™s silly, but Iā€™m someone who is particular about accuracy. Like I was annoyed when Hermioneā€™s ball dress wasnā€™t blue like the books described. You know, small details like that.

Iā€™m excited about the new dragon race of course, even if it will be a year away most likely

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Itā€™s one of the reasons that even if wow was in its worst state, the old music and zones never loses its charm. Itā€™s that nostalgia feeling. Of course, seeing these zones mostly empty (due to shadowlands leveling system) is very sad.

Stranglethorn for me is where most of my memories are. Adventuring to Booty bay while being chased by Tigers. I had my first ā€œwow dateā€ In strangelthorn. The troll architecture is amazing, trying to get the Gurubashi arena achievement was so much fun!

This is why FF14 while being fun and crowded, will never have that same nostalgic feeling as wow does.

3 Likes

Just hearing this could make me cry. :cry:

Killing a couple wolves for pelts, punting gnomes kobolds, defying the Defias, slaying Garrick, checking out the three mines, collecting gold dust and candles (you no take candle!), uniting 2 lovers, discovering poor guardsā€™ fate, dying to him as a raid of 40 well over 50 times but slaying Hogger, andā€¦

ā€¦finally moving on.

And it is just one of so many zones. :heart:

Another thing that made me happy is getting to be in touch with Veresaa and Visna. Sweet and loving women, the both of them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This low life reached 1337 posts.

My treat:

5 Likes

After 199 runs of Stratholme and about 30 runeblades, I got my Deathchargerā€™s Reins. Finally!

Edit: I also just got Mollie after 4 attemptsā€¦

11 Likes

I went to go farm a Barbaric Loincloth transmog today and it dropped on the 2nd mob I killed.

That was a good feel moment.

4 Likes