šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Damn, If my daily life had a soundtrack, this would be it.

2 Likes

I agree, in the books including the new Sylvanas book, the sisters all have assigned colors. - They should in all game apperances too imo.

1 Like

My warlock had a fun SFK run.

We had two overpulls by accident, for one of them our heal was AFKing because of smoking. (Told us before but we pulled just as he had to bail.)

Regardless, we survived both, but was very hairy :joy: thank god for the double mages AoE! The three of us died a couple times however.

Was worth it for some 3 upgrades. And all of them were chill as well.

3 Likes

Oh wow, something similar happened to me in M+. As the healer, I got lost in Tazavesh as it was my first time in there (it was a +15 as well) with my guildies. I could NOT find the way to the last boss. They managed to kill him in 4 ppl, without a healer, in time. Moral of the story, healers are useless :(.

2 Likes

ignore the ā€œgain manaā€ part!
And fixed it for you above :yum:

3 Likes

Dungeon problems never end. But strangely I love them. One of my most memorable dungeons are the horrible ones.

3 Likes
1 Like

Another large anima purchase clocked off. I think Iā€™ve only got one left to do and some seed achies and Iā€™ll be done with NF.

Unless I actually want to farm all the soulshapes.

1 Like

Awww, this makes me happy :heart:

As for the game, lol :smiley:- reading or watching m + disasters :smiling_imp:
And i made a dwarf warlock, veeery strange to play, cause no elf, sheā€™s nice, but now i want to unlock the DI ones for better hairstyles ;((((

3 Likes

I have a DiD warlock (surprise!!) but havenā€™t got round to levelling her up yet, think they are better than plain dwarves.

1 Like

:open_mouth: i thought it was rare to have a dwarf/dark iron lock :smiley:
Yep, deffo better, i mean they have long hairstyles covered with flames :star_struck:
Bad news is that I have the war achievement only for horde :smiley:

1 Like

It doesnā€™t take that long to do and if you level up via bfa itā€™s extra xp. I find bfa to be the best 10-40ish xpac now.

Yeah :smiley:

3 Likes

Greetings!

3 Likes

Yep, sounds fair, no excuses not to do some old quests :smiley:
Also, hi, spooky dwarves :smiley:

2 Likes

The rise of the dark iron warlocks makes me smile!!

Join us!

1 Like

Please donā€™t get too excited. Itā€™s just my retail alt.

Fell asleep playing it. :clown_face:

1 Like

Zolfa is my alt :joy: together we can take over the forums with dark iron warlocks and cheesey pizza!

1 Like

1 He-Man x 2 = Forum has been taken over

(Ran out of likes)

4 Likes

How do you get so much? Even ZM feels a bit lacking but might be me.

Shouldnā€™t be hard with the rep grind lifted, and Motherlode not being mandatory :grin:

Itā€™s really just the first 8 war campaign chapters, you should be able to do 3 (for 3 footholds) while still leveling your regular hunter :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™ve long stopped farming because I simply donā€™t enjoy it. So I just do the daily calling, and my covenant weekly, zm weekly etc and wait until I get enough for the next big purchase. I think I have one more to go which is a soulshape for 20k then all Iā€™ll have to start working on the Necrolords.

3 Likes