🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Rule #1 of mount farming: if you actively seek it, you won’t find it right away. Careful what you wish for!

3 Likes

So I am continuing my mount farming. I dont know if this is dumb luck or they increased the drop chance but I got many of the Korthia mounts with minimal effort. The Rampaging Mauler, The Mastercraft Gravewing, The Forsworn Aquilon, all of these within 3 attempts. And then the Summer Wilderling in like 15 attempts… I guess I depleted my luck with these mounts and I am never gonna get invincible.

3 Likes

I was able to loot the Star-Stalker Treads from Kil’jaeden, allowing me to complete the outfit for my troll shaman, Jhlongo.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/jhlongo

https://i.imgur.com/PX6KqbF.png

6 Likes

2 Likes

Reached 40k HKs on my Warlock. Not bad for an alt!

2 Likes

Dunkiee :star_struck:
10char

2 Likes

Nearly done with Mythics for Vault, one more to go!

1 Like

Got a new pet today, cute little Taptaf from Drustvar! Only found it by chance while I was exploring.

6 Likes

I got the Monk mount and matching pet last night :smiley:

7 Likes

I made a friend in Wow.

I told my mom about it and she got happy and said “Finally, try and behave.”

What a day

12 Likes

it was my first class mount. but you know if there is a command to mute him?

i usually constanly feel this lack of motivation to play and constantly thought about what my future is in wow, i usuallly watch videos like these to brighten up the mood. I love watching videos of people showing their characters explaining each one’s story.

3 Likes

Were they a butcher with some spare bacon? :bacon:

Either way, grats :yum:

3 Likes

Did my RP event last night, the first in a few being one of a bad guys :laughing:

Was great fun attempting to ambush the good guys but failing. Stayed up way too late and am exhausted today but totally worth it and looking forward to the next one!

7 Likes

What did we miss out on? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I got my warlock tier helm and gloves today!

5 Likes

I got the infinite timereaver 10 minutes ago while running the weekly with my alt. I am shaking. Never in a million years I thought I would see such a rare mount drop. Wow.

10 Likes

I didnt have to do 20 bgs to get daily win today

3 Likes

There is? Please - I need this! :rofl:

1 Like

Wanted to do a heroic dungeon for the sake of badges, but the tank who applied only wanted to work for money without telling us before an invite.

We couldn’t agree on this and shooed them off. It did make my day however :joy: I get it, we have a tank shortage, but there are a lot of other ways to make a spare coin or two.

Talking about money, got a nice tip for doing a Mongoose ench for a warrior. Will come in handy soon :slight_smile: so for instance, this one!

2 Likes