🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats! What mount is that btw?

Yeah, it helps me appreciate wow more and keeps the game interesting. I occasionally RP with my sister, I would need friends to RP with others and wow is in short supply of those sadly. Either because they have given up on wow or because it’s difficult to get to know other peeps. First impressions count, they’re usually awkward and take time.

The RP I like is comedy stuff not strict wow lore, sorry. Or I like impromptu RP (cards in a box) pick a theme/film, random place, activity, character race and action! I have been known in the past to RP drunk death knights in the Booty Bay Inn demanding more drink, while whistling at players coming in… Not very pc today but did it get some funny reactions! I like RP where I can laugh at myself and with others, it keeps the game fun!

3 Likes

Got some more tmog unlocked that i wanted today, and some loremaster stuff done gonna continue with it today but so far so good

Spot on :frowning_with_open_mouth: which is why I did it with an originally forumer friend, but then I pretty much only play with them. Some kindness goes a long way :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, on playing with friends, Alysea and I helped out Veresaa’s DH alt with some lower level keys. Setup was:

• Tank: Alysea (protadin)
  • Heal: me
  • DPS: Veresaa’s DH, and two of Alysea’s friends.

Gambit was a smaller wipefest with 1st boss, but the rest three, including my bane +8 DoS, went fairly well and was an all chatty and happy group :two_hearts: I missed this a lot! Now all of us have a 2 slot key vault for next week.

My healing didn’t rust that much away from a 2 month absence either, but the others were just as fine as well from what I’ve seen! Hoping I can get KSM with them in this season, but at least the title.

Oh, and before fully filling up with friends, we had 2 pugs joining. The second one PMed he was happy to have us. Kind soul, if you ask me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yay, was such a nice experience even the pug part :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Ty all :purple_heart::heart:!

5 Likes

The Callow Flayedwing. Looks like the 2 headed maldraxxus flying creatures.

this made me smile. though i have no idea what they said half the time, its a catchy and funny song.

1 Like

Teamed up again with Alysea for doing the weekly Timewalking and got the Jailer neck out of it. :star_struck:

It turned out her friend from yesterday was Sivaria, and she appears to be a good spud. :slightly_smiling_face: (She got an offhand to go with the dagger I traded over. Quite a good day for both of us.)

4 Likes

Helping a friend with a transmog run and getting some mogs collected myself.

4 Likes

is so relaxing doin transmog run… dont you think?

2 Likes

Got my 4 piece on my low lvl warlock, low ilvl but still the bonus :smiley:

2 Likes

Got my first ever BMAH purchase. I got the grand black war mammoth, for the low, low price of 35k. I appreciate it as a mount collector :). I would love the swift zulian tiger but I am bad at making gold…

4 Likes

Callings and rare quality SL herbs/ores will get you a lot of cash. :wink:

Sure, but something tells me I would need gold cap for such a rare mount, which would require… many callings :D.

1 Like

Love this stupid game. Cant i just quit? :slightly_smiling_face:

Bruh, I’ve been playing since vanilla in 2004. No matter what, something will always call you back.

3 Likes

Quiting is canceled! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow is working and all the new quests lines seem to be up.

Is giving me something to do until reset kicks in.

2 Likes

The new customisations, can’t wait to actually have time for this grind :smiley::star_struck:

4 Likes

I’m loving the new quests. And it’s incredible how much the in-game cutscenes improved over the course of Shadowlands.
This is WoW at its best for me, I’m even more invested than I thought I’d be.

5 Likes