🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I got the schematic for Serenade just now and am so happy. It took me several deaths because of dithering and looking for exactly where it was, but I finally got it thanks to advice on Wowhead.

8 Likes

negative finally!! And im goin to ding 50 with my maghar (last allied race missing)

5 Likes

Got 2 more pieces of the Sunwell mage set, only missing wrist and head slots now.

8 Likes

I love mine! And you need to do the mount special when you make it! <3

1 Like

Getting Sundancer - Engineer portaled to Bastion and had a random look to see if it was there (never saw it in 9.2) and it was, bought a glider, tagged and killed him solo (no idea how close to the time I was but he didn’t no any real damage.)

Mount no. 660 according to in game list.

5 Likes

Another one - The Elusive Emerald Hawkstrider - 661

Followed the quest given to me in Oribos blindly (I’m not reading about the game anymore)… Was lovely questing in the Ghostlands, despite being a relative newbie. I loved questing there on my original hunter for the hearthsteed event. Gave me a warm feeling :slight_smile:

Anyway it awarded a nice mount at the end of it as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (was this an elf only thing)

Such a shame the city and area is completely empty, Blizzard should stop making new ‘hidden islands’ and give us new content in main Azeroth.

5 Likes

Just need about 70 more Genesis Motes and I shall :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someone chased me down in SW today just to complement me on my… And I quote… "Sick mog’

4 Likes

Your tmog is nice. But from the neck up, you look like a juicy vampire.
And I mean that in a non creepy way of course. It’s not Friday yet

3 Likes

…and I didn’t even pop sprint! Hold on, that’s a rogue ability…

Anyways, sick mog, earns a 10/10 from me. :sunglasses: Ignore the fact this isn’t the transmog thread.

(But to clarify, I wasn’t your chaser, even though I was on like half an hour beforehand.)

3 Likes

Dropped for me at last, now I only need Kael’thas’ recipes.

5 Likes

got some cool transmogs for my Alliance toons

https://i.imgur.com/lO61dXk.png

and managed to make a cool looking Goblin female, which is hard but i am skilled when it comes to Customization. Sadly cant say the same for raiding

https://i.imgur.com/Ei9z4si.png

3 Likes

looks good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did the pickpocketing air coins thing in Legion today, got an illusion and two masks for my rogue.

I also made a Tome of Illusions Outland for myself yesterday. My illusion collection is becoming pretty solid.

2 Likes

Checked my bags and I still have my

2 Likes

I’ve just been to my first ever serious retail raid (30 tank Nyalotha doesn’t count… :yum:)

We did Heroic Halondrus and Anduin. The former went down 1st try, but did die just before I reached the final room. Nevermind, easy cake!

The Little Lion was quite tough to crack - died twice both to the light-shadow debuff and that corrupted star he throws out. Other than that, the spirit splits (with the fear spam) were very nasty, as we also wiped at least once on the 2nd kingsmourne phase because we didn’t kill the abom quick enough.

For the final phase we only had 1 wipe when we stacked 8 of the cleansed debuff, but in the end, we took him down in 11 kills - afterwards was benched however as the rest would be crazy difficult, but didn’t mind, was exhausted anyways :slightly_smiling_face:

Still, that’s a vault spot. See if it’s any good. :pray:

6 Likes

I now have him and the mount special is cute :smiley:

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/oDGwJAS

My pally just got her lvl 60 charger and the Blood Knight tabard with some guild help. :horse:

8 Likes
3 Likes

Today dropped The Raven Lord!!!

10 Likes