šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Been levelling DH and they are very fun. should get 60 today.

3 Likes

Have fun! I enjoy mine as well, tho I am not very good in group stuff. I am used to be ranged so no idea where to stand in group stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t have time to log in yesterday and now both callings are for Maldraxxus \o/

5 Likes

I finally got something useful/helpful in my Olea Cache - a Mawforged Bridle. I open one every couple of days and nothing I canā€™t get elsewhere had dropped yet so this is a huge step forward :slight_smile:

7 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/00SMFLU

Finally got the KSM!!! :fist:
I thought Iā€™d have to do a tyrannical key too but, was lucky enough to find a rather low ToP forti to be bumped.

Keystone Master has given Dunkiee a mount.
Keystone Master has presented Dunkiee with a giant red beast.
Dunkiee is free!

ā€¦so what now :joy:

5 Likes

Today has been a good day, a few more T-Mog pieces have dropped!!
another smiley day!!

5 Likes

If you raid, you can also get those from the chest in the ā€œdesert wingā€ of the raid. But there is some trick to get the key from the Taskmaster.

Congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

I donā€™t - thatā€™s why the Olea cache is my only source of so many things. Eventually.

4 Likes

One of my family members agreed that theyā€™ll play Warcraft Arclight Rumble when it comes out. Iā€™m preaching the cause!

5 Likes

Found I was missing a toy from Midsummer, so went and visited some bonfires

5 Likes

Dragonflight being announced for on or before December 31 2022 was surprising! But a happy surprise.

8 Likes

I know not all like em, but I had to get the Lilā€™Ursoc from the shop. So cute! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just watched an epic fight between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader, on the new Obi-Wan show.

While farming herbs in Wow :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well it wasnā€™t today but i got my green kite at last. I didnā€™t realise getting 150 useable mounts on one guy would be so annoying.

5 Likes

Both

and
https://www.wowhead.com/item=32768/reins-of-the-raven-lord
dropped from Sethekk Halls today, leaving me with only two more TBC dungeons to farm for collectables. :smiley:

5 Likes

Gratz. Delighted to hear the Raven Lord still exists. Heā€™s so far avoided me completely.

2 Likes

I have visited Sethekk Halls on Heroic close to 100 times in total across my chars before it dropped today, so the listed drop rate is accurate.

4 Likes

There were two more toys I was missing from Midsummer xD

Iā€™m all caught up now.

3 Likes

same. with 3 alts. dropped around the 100th time for me too

2 Likes