šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Was running out of space on my SSD so put the one from the old PC (which died) into the spare slot, now I can keep WoW on an SSD for Dragonflight!

5 Likes

Moved WoW from my HDD to NVME about 18 months ago. Best move i ever made

2 Likes

Nefarian just gave my Druid

My Blacksmith will be very happy for this. :smiley:

3 Likes

All in all, I was satisfied with the return to the game and the unlocking of Void Elf :heart:

4 Likes

I lost my mind honestlyā€¦ been staring at the mount all day, its so pretty!!!

14 Likes

Amazing mount! congrats Moris

1 Like

its stunning isnā€™t it? thank you !!

1 Like

Thereā€™s been a few of things that have made me smile in the last 24 hours. Firstly, I finally completed all the quests in the blood elf starting areas for the first time since TBC beta.

Secondly, I was running through the Legion holy paladin artefact quest and forgot to talk to the tank NPC before swimming down to the cave. He appeared behind me after I killed the initial mobs and kind of got stuck. I talked to him and got the pre-swim dialogue. Then he and the two DPS NPCs comically flew through the roof of the cave back to the shore of the lake.

Thirdly, I was running through Uldaman this morning a mob dropped this little item:

I guess that I am now officially a Mystery Man.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats, thats a tough challenge.

1 Like

I bought something from AH for 15g but itā€™s worth more like 150g.

I donā€™t care, itā€™s mine now!

7 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Gorakā€™s Guide on YT :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having lots of fun in Wow currently. Doing dungeons, Roleplaying, farming Transmogs. Though I didnā€™t get the transmog I needed I am hopeful.

Iā€™m also in the middle of getting a commission for one of my Roleplay characters so excited about that.

:smile:

6 Likes

Finished levelling a void elf to 50 and got the heritage armor. :woman_elf: :woman_fairy:

Adore the sparkly purple wings, but ended up transmogging a tree branch as a staff to avoid it showing or clipping behind them. :palm_tree:

Wish we had the option to hide weapon, or mog staves into offhand and main weapons. :magic_wand: :woman_fairy: :candle:

7 Likes

Had a proper go at the Jailers Gauntlet tonight. Managed to do level 4 on the first go, was nice content though it could have been harder or had more tiers with more rewards (though DH is good and I got a really good set of powers). Another mount to the collection.

1 Like

I completed the achievement Cyphers of the First Ones, Pocopoc is fully upgraded now.

4 Likes

I wish the same but the other way round. I always wear/use a staff ā€¦ or I did until ZM where the 252 weapon reward only seems to be main/offhand. And thereā€™s nothing I can do about it.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Now this, this made me smile!!! :smiley:

2 Likes