🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Me too! :smiley:

2 Likes

reached 950 in aqrcheology!

btw! wonderful!!!

4 Likes

Soooo, I got 3 heroics done for a good heap of badges, in one of them, MgT, the phoenix pet, the Kael robe and 2 relatively rare enchants dropped.

…wish I could get those badges quicker :c

1 Like

Got my eight weeklies done, I’m ready for the vault of disappointment.

4 Likes

See, should be me!!

Haven’t had one disappointing vault in the history of SL!!

I admit ive never run an instance, but thats surely a minor point for nearly 2 yrs of non disappointment? :rofl:

2 Likes

My vault likes to ensure I have lots of pants.

3 Likes

Yes, my girlfriend likes panting!!

Oh pants? Thats another story!

1 Like

First no dungeon finder and now this. So disappointed.

Was this in Wrath originally? Really cant remember tbh

We had a very serious RP scenario tonight involving a void-corrupted corpse, and everyone in the group ended up laughing hard throughout. You can still have jolly good fun even with weird shadowy tendrils trying to drag you down.

1 Like

Nothing. Nothing made me smile.

Yep, but to be honest, Questie is much better imo, as it not only pinpoints where you need to go but also where you can find new quests. That’s how I found multiple out-of-the-way questchains…

…so no need to frown :yum:
Also…

checks current leg transmog

I’d like to make an exchange, but as you can see, I have no real use of them. As a friend of mine said, thicc thighs save lives! :drooling_face:

cancels Voidform

This shouldn’t be here… :octopus:

1 Like

It was you, wasn’t it!

1 Like

https://tenor.com/brkvK.gif

sighs
I should really watch where I put my tendrils…

1 Like

Telleing you to change them more often… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You checking the vault tomorrow :laughing:

6 Likes

that cat is me on my priest still since after 6 mouths trying to get my 2h staff in to the 278 …

2 Likes

Getting a notification back from Blizz that my report of a boost seller had made a difference.

2 Likes

Indeed!

5 Likes

Breastplate of Wrath dropped from Nefarian at last after 27 kills, completing my Warrior’s tier set Battlegear of Wrath!

5 Likes