šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Also Cowl of Gulā€™dan dropped from Kilā€™jaeden for my Hunter, marking the end of the Sunwell Plateu transmog farm. :smiley:

Still have to farm this raid for recipes though, but those drops from trash mobs. No more sluggish bosses. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Got 3 new mounts! Blackpaw, Ashenvale Quimera and Skullripper.
Iā€™m at 394/400

8 Likes

How silly I look with this new hat.

5 Likes

That I was allowed back on the forum WITH TL3 intact.

@Bauldheed, one should never try and hide his alpha baldness

4 Likes

Thankfully itā€™s still visible from the back and sides. But I will be switching back to the shades once I can log later tonight.

2 Likes

Fabulous!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a couple useful presents ingame. First, a shammy gifted my warlock some armor kits.
Second, in my Sethekk Halls heroic run, my tank had some leftover golden fishsticks which is my go to food of choice, and was running low on them :drooling_face:

Talking heroic, we managed to save two messy pulls.

One was shortly before the last boss in Anzu room, a mob feared my tank into another pack, but with some crazy luck all CCs went out proper and no one died.

The other was on last boss himself. What he does is making a kaboom time to time to be LoSā€™ed with an aggro wipe and launch arcane bolts in aoe, and an occasional Polymorph.

Because I had to heal this volley up, I drew aggro and got 2 shot when boss was like 40% hp. Then the rest began to die off, at 10% only the rogue and tankadin were alive. The latter got gibbed soon, and rogue was kept alive by the secondary effect of Poly (healed up). He soloed the boss with a well popped Evasion. Last man standing! :facepunch:

I swear this was a crazy good group :rofl:

6 Likes

I got two new mounts today, Infested Necroray and Pathrunner dropped the Swift Breezestrider.

2 Likes

I logged my paladin for a bit of change and thought Iā€™d dig up a couple cheap mogs. Then I searched for the Glorious set, and got all of it but the legs for cheap (which went for 38k)ā€¦

ā€¦so behold the gloriously beautiful Ceelinda!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/992543958892814436/unknown.png

today one saber mount dropped from ā€œrareā€ in darkshore!

6 Likes

Finally got enough mats passively to craft another Protoform mount.

Iā€™m now halfway through this awful system

12 Likes

Happy about the Darkmoon fair coming :smile:

1 Like

I did it! 400 mounts achie unlocked :smiley:
I have no more grinds left, time to chill before Dragonflight!

9 Likes

I created my second mount from ZM, a Forged Spiteflye! It takes quite awhile to get the motesā€¦

7 Likes

I just completed my ten hours long grind of Forge Camp: Anger. Low drop rate in combination with only a very small amount of mobs dropping the respective recipes made it a dreadful farm. But at last my blacksmith got their [Plans: Ragesteel Helm] and my engineer got their [Schematic: Felsteel Boomstick].

4 Likes

The thinking of being able to create all my favourite character variants in WoW Classic now with 50 Characters per server.

It is horrible, I farmed every mount in Legion and BfA (including the Bronto and horrible stuff like Soundless) but this system is just a step too far for meā€¦ not going to do it (in fact Iā€™ve no idea how to get the special material for each one, never seen them or been looking.) The only one I might do is the fishing one (I like fishing but I believe many people are well over 5K casts for itā€¦ )

Blizzard seem to want to destroy everything, what was wrong with just camping a rare with the chance of a mount drop?

2 Likes

I have everything from Korthia, I prefer that kind of farm. But this. This system is hell.

2 Likes

As do I. I just donā€™t want to start this ā€˜systemā€™ who ever signed it off as a good idea needs a good talking too.

1 Like

That is fine

Also fine.

That being said, it seems that you people forgot that new system is based on community feedback.

Community: Blizz stop with this RNG boring camping, let us craft our mounts!