🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Shame if true, though I camp this site (and others) and never saw such conversations.

Crafting in principle is interesting but to quote Switch “not like this”

It seems that they are misinterpreting feedback or they have saboteur who makes ’ first iteration ’ of a new system deliberately annoying, or community contradict itself all the time.

Well the devs have a recent history of making something terrible, ignoring feedback (telling us we are wrong) and then eventually ‘fixing’ it and then expecting us to rejoice that something is now ‘ok’. Seems a standard method in recent times across WoW in general.

1 Like

How was the Korthia system again? I pretty much missed that patch apart from KSM :slightly_smiling_face:

The rares dropped the mounts. It was just a matter of killing them. Also meant there were lots of groups up for rares

2 Likes

Had a wonderful chat with someone today at Darkmoon sea while fishing.

Also hoping to get the camel the mount by tomorrow. So that’s two mounts off my list for tomorrow.

For now I will rest and continue tomorrow. Man sometimes I wish the Darkmoon never ends it’s always fun

3 Likes

Alysea inved me to do a couple higher keys with her and I got this beauty, along with a new neckpiece :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, was easier to heal the group than I thought… it was a good friend of hers as pally tank, and 3 DH’s literally wreaking Havoc. But all 3 keys were timed! :v:

1 Like

Lucky! Been farming this for a while on normal/heroic but no luck.

Also sounds like fun.

1 Like

after ages ive discovered the dance quest in darkmoon faire! very fun!

3 Likes

Vorath and his Amalgam of Wrath is finally permanently dead. Now I have unlocked the veil-touched ranseur, emerald hawkstrider, and the Blood Knight’s Dedication armour set. W00t!

6 Likes

welcome to the club!

2 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Got the Darkwater skate mount after a few hours of fishing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gonna rest a bit and continue my rep grind for Ramkahen.

1 Like

How is the camel farm going

1 Like

Good. Currently at Honored. making my way to revered. Doing this on my human for extra rep

too bad the camel is bad graphics

2 Likes

I posted this on AD forums but thought i would mention it here too.

I just got the Comission i requested back. I am very happy with it. It is Anizah and his wife in Silvermoon. Put a big smile on my face. It also brings roleplay to life, characters you have basically created and put effort in their backstory comes to life in a form of art. very beautiful. Now if we can see in-game NPC’s too :eyes: nah im joking haha.

the Amazing artist is Buyansanjaaart from Fiverr.

https://i.imgur.com/U0pPya1.jpg

7 Likes

Ooo this looks amazing! Is pretty much the same style I’d want a commission done soon.

How long did it take and how much was it from your end?

1 Like

it took about 1 week and a half, mainly because its two characters.

as for the price it was a bit pricy because its two characters and full body, and originally i had three characters in mind but had to remove one. however in my opinion it was much cheaper than other comissions ive seen where one character would almost equal the price i payed for these two characters. so im not complaining haha.

all depends on the artist i guess. But his prices are there on the fiverr website :smile:

1 Like

That is a really lovely piece of art, thanks so much for sharing!!
I always love to see people’s Role Play Characters, it’s one of the reasons I get such a charge out of seeing what mounts or mogs people have.

I am vastly fascinated by how people create their own narratives, affect and interact with the worlds they choose. That’s one of the reasons I wish WOW gave us more options to affect the world around us, and why I was so disappointed the Garrison was on rails as much as it was…

sigh

Anyways, thanks for sharing, your post made me smile today, so thanks for that!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes