🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Thank you for the kind words :smile:

And i agree roleplay is amazing because you basically create your own characters. ive seen some roleplay characters that make me wish they exist within the actual lore.

and i agree it would be nice to create our own houses, but sadly garrisons gave housing a bad rep despite not being related to housing at all.

1 Like

This is my dream. Maybe expansion nr 498 will bring housing ingame…

2 Likes

That is some amazing artwork there, Anizah

2 Likes

thank you! the artist did an amazing job. he is very talented. i saw one of his work with a void elf eating a pizza at stormwind and fell in-love with his art style.

2 Likes

Zeons art

5 Likes

Cute! the owl made me smile :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

reached 90 reps! and 800 pets!!

7 Likes

After over 150 weeks i already unlocked Glory of the Argus raider, been waiting since BFA but 1 thing called “Don´t sweat the Technique” was very hard before 9.1.5 nerfed it

and an achievement called “Stardust Crusaders” needs to wait over 5 mins to get few orbs and then collect it, needs to get more players like 7 players or so

i was kinda slow with Don´t sweat the Technique

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/994546643229749401/unknown.png

Managed to get some upgrades for Ceelinda’s golden mog, including a sword from Zul Gurub that only drops from 1 boss in an event that includes 4 different bosses with, again, mostly different drops.

She’s perfect with this and all ready for action :sparkles: maybe I should go back to maining pally?

1 Like

Finally worked out how to do auto-tracking on my quests,
It has been bugging me for ages that I couldnt do it using the interface but I have now found the workaround…so hurrah!

2 Likes

Visiting the dungeon Culling of Stratholme, and recognising people in the inn which fate is learned from questing through the Plaguelands.

4 Likes

Spent some time at the Darkmoon Faire fishing on the beach for my achi.

Shadowlands Fisherman
Obtain 200 skill points in the “Shadowlands” category of fishing.

4 Likes

Anyone remember the Jeff Bezos-fanboys that spammed the forums last year proclaiming that their beloved MMO would kill WoW? Every time I get reminded about the current state of that game, I think back to those threads - and laugh. :rofl:

1 Like

And all the sodium chloride when said MMO fried their lovely expensive GPU’s :wink:

1 Like

While in one of the Dungeons of Uldum i noticed the market section which is very neat. Sells Hookahs similar to the ones in Silvermoon, fruits, spices.

and then i got to the peppers and noticed the writing above it is Arabic. it says “Peppers for Silver”

haha thats so neat. this is the only Arabic writing in the entire area, the rest seems to be in Ancient Egyptian and cant make out what they say.

https://i.imgur.com/kuDvgC7.png

1 Like

yeah? which ones?

2 Likes

its somethin not so important but today ive achieved the 50 ring challenge in darkmoon fairie. Im really happy about that!

5 Likes

Here’s a little thing that happened today that honestly made me laugh.

So I’m levelling an Alliance alt in Tiragarde Sound when I get stuck in the scenery and can’t free myself. Honestly not the first time this has happened to me, so I just use the automated support thingy that will log me off and move my character nearby where I got stuck. I log back on, and it honestly takes me 10-15 seconds to recognise where my character now is.

Sentinal Hill in Westfall.

I don’t think another continent counts as being ‘nearby’. :rofl:

3 Likes

I obtained the Pepe whistle! Now I’ll never feel lonely.

6 Likes