🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

the quests in Pandaria was so much fun :smile:

i took care of a small Serpent and watching it grow from egg to young, to adult was amazing.

When he flew to me as grown up i felt like a proud father. this is why MOP was the best expansion :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

awww, that is so cute with these Cloud Serpents

when Legion introduced and put Demon hunter, i came back and reminds me with farming Jade Forest daily quests

1 Like

and yes, can agree that MoP is a good expansion, but i didn´t play one because of no demon hunters

MoP has 5 raids which is not bad, but Cata,Legion and BFA have 5 raids too

Seems like we both went their with the same idea, my next mini goal is to get my fishing shack to level 3 on this, my (main) toon. Also possibly to max fishing out entirely before Dragonflight!!

Hence the spiffing hat!!

Today, well I managed to get the springfur Alpaca…another good day…will make chores today that much more smiley!!!

3 Likes

Just logged into this lesser used alt and realiesed that she had flying unlocked…at lvl 26!

Kinda weird, maybe warlocks get early flying if they sell their soul to demons!!?

:smiley:

4 Likes

There were some changes to flying recently(ish), plus level squish of SL pre-patch.

triple Anderweald callings :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

same idea… i have to say isnt worse than fish in dalaran fountain (boring).

1 Like

Good luck, I have just done Abyssal Gulpers in Gorgrond…
It was painful, very painful…but now it’s finished. Haven’t fished in Dalaran fountain yet, I have that joy to look forward to!!

1 Like

i did three today, i think. i honestly cant tell the difference between a calling and a world quest, but i did something and gave me 800+ coins from one of them, which is not bad.

there was many players present, very fun!

3 Likes

It’s a great idea! I enjoy fishing at the Darkmoon Faire because I like catching Bloated Thresher’s for a lil extra gold whilst trying to achieve my goals for the day. I still have lots of fishing achievements to get, the one I’d like the most is the Booty Bay fishing contest.

Something different for today, I did the achievement:

“To All the Squirrels I Love Despite Their Scars” :heart:

2 Likes

I got four of the crates of bobbers today while trying to fish up drowned mana, so even more smiles!!

Man today is a good day!!

Just waiting to see if the lost anglers rod will spawn so I can have a go at the bat bobber!!

Gratz on the achievement!!!

3 Likes

Done the fat somethin in nagrand. I need 2 days break b4 engage another one.

2520 M+ rating boiiii!

Got my strawberry slush puppie of sorrow and anguish! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like last time, ofc, usual FaQs, shirt-signings etc etc will after the fireworks display!

2 Likes

Timing a Streets 5, got a PF 7 out of it. Just 1 more m+ for the vault. Only done 3 dungeons this week but its more than ive done in the past 2 months

4 Likes

This might get reported.
But there are porcupines in the game (right?) :clown_face:

If this doesn’t melt your heart, then you are Undead

7 Likes

Absolutely melting mobs as a level 10 monk during the Alliance invasion of Zandalar.

1 Like

I mean… All the clues are there :eyes:

What made me smile today is the new 6 month mount, even though it’s ugly and I will probably never use it I enjoy the drama they always come along with.

Been levelling another forsaken but decided to go old school and not use chromie time, it has been a looooong time since I did the Silverpine questline and forgot how great it was to be mean to Worgens :laughing:

Obviously not as much fun as that one quest in pandaland where you kick the sad panda down the hill but still fun :grin:

3 Likes

Haven’t checked in for a while because of holiday, but had some free time this afternoon, perfect for reaching lvl 64 on my classic pally!

And with it, got the Seal of Blood, kinda the best seal - too bad it leeches quite a bit of HP each pull. Say, 800ish, which is a lot. The damage output, and easier chance to keep up the Vengeance passive, is worth it. :drop_of_blood:

3 Likes

Cozy little farm

I killed that NPC. :sunglasses:

2 Likes