🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I was able to tame a black serpent, which was a bit difficult as its high up in the mountain.

its not pink, but its something i guess. :smile:

5 Likes

Waking up to a gift, we knew it was coming after all the news last night but it’s still nice to receive it.

finally the tabard of the scarlet crusade dropped!!

5 Likes

Doing a Streets 11 last night - not timed and i warned tje keyholder that im not ready for it, but got roped into it anyway. Got a nice upgrade on my breastplate but unfortunately a +13 SD to go with it

1 Like

That reminds me of the time I was messing around on my rogue years ago. There were some very confused paladins down by that farm when their quest mobs spawned on top of me and didn’t make it over the brow of the hill.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I was in a group doing TW last night. The announcement for realm shutdown was going off every 15 seconds. I dont think we were in danger off not making it before the realm shutdown but if would certainly be our last TW run.

So we killed the last boss and looted the chest and one of the ground got the infinite time mount reigns and they seemed very pleased indeed. The last possible run they could have possibly have done to! made me smile that one.

4 Likes

I’ve been away for 2 weeks and am happy to find very little has changed in the forum :wink:
I wouldn’t say I actually missed it but it’s nice to be back.

7 Likes

Wrath Beta just became a lot more playable now I have Questie. I don’t know what they think is immersive about having to alt tab out of a game to look things up.

1 Like

Last night, I got the Alliance Slayer title while trying to get the Sliver of N’Zoth, which is still bugged. (Its quest doesn’t pop.)

However, it came at the cost of having to kill a good friend’s alts over and over.

I know, tis a game, tis a game, but…

Dunkiee looks at her blood-stained hands, briefly. Tears appear in her eyes, ruining her eyeshadows as they slide down the priestess’ cheek.

…I don’t feel clean after this, her consent or not, it’s a bit like being a backstabber. :cry::cry:

2 Likes

Today is turning out so good, first I get Questie in Wrath Beta then this happened in Retail

RNG has been nice to me for a change :tada:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Did a dungeon yesterday with Alliance players and my pennant decided to betray me :sweat_smile: I’m guessing because the group leader was Alliance it works that way.

I hope Erevien never sees this…

7 Likes

The real face of Varok Saurfang!

1 Like

Pray Sylvanas won’t see this! :eyes:

I hope he does.

She doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Was about to say she don’t care anymore :grin:

:scream:

1 Like

She’s a bit busy in the Maw atm.