šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Seeing some of the alpha stuff put a smile on my face. Like Chromieā€™s new model or the Murloc map of Dragonblight (I knew they couldnā€™t have gone for long without bringing us back there for more than a few expansions).

7 Likes

Sheā€™s looking good!

blizzard posting all the dragon flight spiel same as they did for shadowlands and deep down we know its gonna be more crap same old same old , until blizzard get some new blood in top management it will always be thus all that ruleā€™s the thinking is dollar signs

1 Like

was doin animal husbandry in new nagrand and in the meanwhile i killed a rare just because it was there. Dropped a mount.
Not bad!

And that made you smile? #puzzled

At least the part of the Shadowlands Dilettante is done now!

1 Like

The Dracā€™thyr (or whatever they are called) customizations is fantastic!

im not gonna lie, i am really really jelous of those hairstyles, especially ā€œThe Princeā€ one

I hope this means theyā€™ll bring all the other races up to par with Dracthyr as the standard.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a youtube video about Dracthyr in the alpha and of course Wing Buffet was mispronounced (will probably be something that happens often).

Well hereā€™s Alexstrasza explaining how to pronounce it correctly:

2 Likes

Wing buffet sounds like something from KFC if pronounced the wrong way :laughing:

2 Likes

according to my calculations i should be getting TL3 if i read 3K more posts on this character, which im not even going to do :roll_eyes:

• 178 days visited

• 5d read time

• 3d recent read time

• 949 topics viewed

• 17.3k posts read

• 664 likes given

• 906 likes received

• 33 topics created

• 561posts created

2 Likes

188 days visited
12d read time
5d recent read time
3.7k topics viewed (Clown has no life)
41.6k posts read (Clown seriously has no lifeā€¦)
9.5k likes given (Clown likes to spread his love)
4.4k likes received (Thank you!)
4 topics created
1.9k posts created :clown_face:

My sad stats made me smile

Put your cat in front of the keyboard. They love to ā€œhelpā€

7 Likes

searches google history ā€œhow to get rid of your hoooman, and steal his money and foodā€

me: ummā€¦

1 Like

Looking at the alpha feedback forums (US) there seem to be some pretty bugged tooltips

Oh dear :joy: :laughing:

1.8K topics viewed (Still a rookie) :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

70.4K posts read (I waste time lol, plus I couldnā€™t figure out how to jump to an end post on the very long threads, so more scrollingā€¦

I did find out eventually, but have forgotten againā€¦ :woozy_face:
It might have something to do with the ultra large resolution I use. :woman_shrugging:

1.2K Likes given (Slacking as always)

Keep posting Hairyclown the forum needs your humour and food pics to keep us all going ! :+1:

3 Likes

My stats are usually a reflection of how much Iā€™m playing WoW. Any time I use a FP or have to wait for something to spawn, group to fill etc Iā€™m replying on the forums. :rofl:

Itā€™s usually open on my second screen waiting for that moment Iā€™m having to wait in game.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad to see Hydraā€™s Bite being mentioned in the hunter alpha feedback, Iā€™d be sad to see it go.

cba going the shadowlands so posted up to Northrend doing the Crusade mount grind.

got the daily for snowbolds so had to go to Storm Peaks. iā€™d forgotten how amazing and atmospheric it is as a zone, so i went for a little fly around while i was there just because :+1:

2 Likes

Not loving the armour looks for DF

1 Like