🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

did it make you smile tho? :smile:

It did actually, I started with Warrior and burst out laughing

It wasn’t today but still. I had a long chat with a random new player who is totally in love with the WoW universe and we chatted about all the normal stuff people use to chat about before we all stopped chatting. I envy their enthusiasm truth be told.

It took me back to something that we have lost. Our love for WoW and our willingness to enthusiastically engage in lore conversations ,sll things wow and our future hopes for the game. It also reinspired me to be more talkative to people. I have been behaving antisocial in a mmorpg and now I realise why I have been having a terrible time playing WoW all by myself without chatting to anyone for days and weeks and months.

Friends are there we just got to make an effort ourselves to find them .

5 Likes

my friend memed me for complaining about shadow priest balance too much

7 Likes

This is a much needed post, especially today.

thanks for sending it. Hilarious!

after watching this art i tried to put my chest on the keyboard to see if it hurts, brrrrr its cold. :cold_face:

3 Likes

Haha glad its not just me whos busted out laughing after seeing this and hey, we all gotta go through our occasional bimbo-moments here and there, LOL.

2 Likes

Okay, this one is awesome
You friend should do comissions!

You know i tried telling him this at some point but he says he hates having too many responsibilities lol, he does these a lot and they’re too cute. Off-topic though, were both N’zoth fanboys, heres one he sent a few month ago :

5 Likes

This screams for an “Excuse Me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, N’Zoth?”

4 Likes

I think that was the point haha

so Lor’themar has no problem with a shadow priest serving Nzoth, and yet he kicked me out? me? the nerve!

2 Likes

I think it was personal
Umbric and Rommath never liked each other to begin with
Dirty politics!
The Void Elves are victims! While Cultist Shadow Priests who literally goes mad during battles and Warlocks are okey to roam around…

Its hilarious tbh, i always remember the time it came out and i’m sitting in the corner like

2 Likes

Those really are awesome, and as a fellow Artist, who used to have to make her bread and butter from having to deal with client’s, I don’t really blame him.

Too much control from other saps the enjoyment, Now I just create for myself, my loved ones and special friends. That he draws for you tells me a lot :slight_smile:

Can I just say Moris, your Transmog is epic, easily the most original and aesthetic Mog I have seen to date!

Almost calls for an NPC conversion

ATT has me flying through old zones doing long forgotten things that seem to have got lost with my faction changes and zone updates.

1 Like

Hmmm N’Zoths Witnesses- could almost make a religion out of that. Oh wait…

Some poor mod has had to comb through all the flagged posts and is removing the rule breaking ones but at least it’s getting done.

1 Like

TIL that I can exchange honor for Marks of Honor

Considering I only really do Comp Stomp once in a blue moon it’s quite handy to be able to use up the tiny amounts of honour I’ve accumulated.

2 Likes

When I wanted to have an elite quest in Terokkar done, an old friend showed up to help with it, a girl I haven’t seen for more than half a year :heart_eyes:

It was a pleasant surprise to have a few words.

With that quest done, I finally could leave the zone behind, which is a good thing as enemies are really tough :grimacing:

2 Likes

Mmmmmm Chocolate Digestives…

(Said in my best Homer Simpson voice ofc)

5 Likes