🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Wait you can? That’s great cause otherwise I’d just have to buy pvp gear for their vendor gold.

I love the Mug haha
so cute

Nag told me today and it was a revelation :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks had enough from the comp stomp week for one set

2 Likes

Legion had good transmogs

Chronormi don’t forget that you can buy 5 marks of honor for 2k honor at the PvP vendor.

1 Like

I seem yo remember Punys thread from 2 years ago regarding players goals in SL. Mine was to hit 1k rio in s1, alas i didnt bother (in s2 either for that matter). However im 1 dungeon Away from achieving my personal goal , gonna do it tonight

3 Likes
2 Likes

Catching up on the forums

1 Like

I decided to level my DH through TBC zones in search of mogs (that is, target farm them), and found a 3 piece set that looks like the original blood elf hunter starting armor! :heart_eyes:

The downside is that these 3 pieces are for the lower part of the body, and the only matching chest is a mail armor piece. So the only thing one can do is use a turquise shirt to more or less complete the “set”. Couldn’t find a shoulder that’s an okay match, yet. :frowning_with_open_mouth: But, will be nice to have on my dragon in DF!

2 Likes

I joined a m3 on one of my many hunters and we timed it + I did ok dmg on that low equipped alt :smiley:

5 Likes

A friend of mine gifted me DF Epic edition for my bday today. Wow, thank you again you know who if you’re reading this :white_heart:

7 Likes

I became a new player guide today. I feel that with my vast 7 months of WoW experience I can be a valuable asset to newer players.
:joy:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to you then! :blush:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday, love and kisses on all your pink bits

:cake::cake::cake::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

1 Like

Where did you get the gif of my brother??

:rofl:

1 Like

You’ll be awesome, even seven months experiences and the offer of help is better than nothing!!

Happy birthday Caylia.

And i hit my target of a whopping 1k rio last night courtesy of a Gambit 5. Still got my 11 to do (can’t remember which dungeon) but it csn wait till tonight or tomorrow

4 Likes

That would be telling :wink: