šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got my backpack!! donā€™t have to do anymore visionsā€¦ except now Iā€™m looking at the mount and calculating how many vessels Iā€™ll need to get 10k corrupted mementos to get that :laughing:

3 Likes

Probably way too many. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: If you want a mount from Visions, go for the Mail Muncher, just keep opening mailboxes (one in each area if I remember correctly) and you might get it in a few more runs.

But in definitely less time than the memento mount. It too might have a reskin, by the wayā€¦ in uldum maybe.

Got that opening my first mail box the other day when I remembered that the mailbox did ā€œsomethingā€ also got most, if not all, the pets my cloak to 15 (finally) and the achievement for a full clear of both orgrimmar and stormwind because I really do procrastinate in these things.

Iā€™ve got enough currency for four more vessels but might wait until next week when itā€™s orgrimmar again.

At least Iā€™ve finally got the backpack :smiley:

2 Likes

A friend just carried me through Tortureghast so that I could craft my rank 7 leggo on this toon. Thank you friend! I owe you one.

5 Likes

I got inved into a Nathria normal, and went 6/10, no wipes at all - only reason we disbanded was being late for peeps so we called it before Council.

I got a good pair of shoes from 1st boss and a belt for my leggo slot (which was worthless that way). Will try my luck with the final four bosses.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy some iconic warrior abilities become available to all specs in DF, such as Thunder Clap, Avatar and Second Wind.

Also there is some funny phasing going on in the Jade Forest

1 Like

Doug Stanhope, the comedian.

I was thinking what would he be doing in Wow.
Classic or Retail?
What Race, class and spec.

Or just create a random char and send very random /w to random people?

I like to think he wouldā€™ve been a Gnome Rogue Masterclass Ganker :clown_face:

Anyway, the thought of this made me chuckle/smile. Have a good day

i am a Vulpera and i love gnomeburgers :rofl:

Last night during nathria blizzard reset all nathria instances(disconnecting everyone) to apply hotfixes. We were on sludgefist heroic, about to do our first pull. What happened? I climbed up the stairs and he just left the room the way he came from. Wish I had screenshotted it, it was hilarious

3 Likes

The vault gave me my final missing upgrade. I have finally replaced my cloak!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s just a fancy word for ā€œa furry goblinā€.

1 Like

no it is fancy word for a big rat :rofl:

I did some MoP dungeons today, in one of them we were 4 monks and a druid.

1 Like

4 monks and a druid walk into a bar and the monks go through 6 rounds of Brewfest Brew and the bartender says, wow guys, youā€™re really on a ROLL tonight!

Ba dum tsss

5 Likes

me after being in ZM too much:
im starting to go on a pocopocalypse of pin. i will pocopost something on the forums :slight_smile:

Finished Fated Nathria on Normal - 6 bosses yesterday, 4 today - with only 2 wipes on Sludgefist because of dps check.

And was among the top dps as shadow on almost all of them too! Easy 13-14k sustained :smiling_imp:

Also, we literally beat Sire just in time - the final red poo thatā€™s meant to quickly wipe the raid was placed when Sire had only 150k hp left so we just killed it in a few seconds. (The one that is cast 3 times and permanently covers the floor in final phase.)

Received a 285 robe as a reward from Stone Legion.

5 Likes

i got from nathria a neat trinket from council. and funny thingā€¦ im a tank, but yet i placed myself (as many sayd in the group) 5th in skada for doing dps???
that made my day.

3 Likes

Sold a BoE for 100k which is pretty nice, but I also finished Flawless Master Layer 16 and thus the Tower Ranger achievement/title!

2 achievements left now for the Veilstrider title, though one of them will need me to get over my social anxiety. :sob:

2 Likes

Dropped for my Jewelcrafter in the Steamvault at last! :smiley:

3 Likes