šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

From a Fated Nathria this morning, something finally droppedā€¦ something I have already had :rofl:
So gave to the only one left in the Raid
He was super happy, it was heartwarming to see I made his morning better :heart:

6 Likes

Nice, I won a roll on an item and the person said ā€œoh, wait, I checked out the stats, Iā€™m keeping itā€. :expressionless:

Awwww

*Hugs *

Have a cookie
I conjured it with love
:cookie:

4 Likes

i preoder delux of ver of dragonflight did not notice it included a level 60 boost so i boosted a paladin to 60 what was only class i dont have 60 never played one before eader :rofl:

i have noticed normal dungons gives now days ilvl 236 gear this is something new :stuck_out_tongue:
nolonger u need farm morhis gear for alts

1 Like

Finally another Necrolord unity armor piece today! The blacksmith quest for anyone wondering.

Only 1234123 more weeks to go.

1 Like

I get the error message

You have learned everything from that book

when trying to use

which means:

I am finally done with my yearlong grind of Cataclysm Jewelcrafting daily quests! :partying_face:

I finished my equivalent Northrend JC daily quest grind about six months ago, and now I am free from these at last. :star_struck:

3 Likes

got some boots and was able to replace my old leggendary with a new one! no i can absorb dmg as bear! YIPPIE!!!

3 Likes

Just finished fated Nathria on Normal in 2 hrs. 1/3 of the cat is mine! This is legit the most pve Iā€™ve ever done in this game :grin:

6 Likes

1/3 jello Cat completed!
Nothing really dropped and similarly took ~2+ hours, and noticed the anoying 30/10 not raised because it seems LFR kills = Normal killsā€¦
Whatever, it was funā€¦ ish

5 Likes

Gz! I got some chest piece from it and a higher ilvl of a trinket I already had from lfr.

2 Likes

A Gnome and a Vulpera cuddling

1 Like

You didnā€™t have to do Frizzle like that.

1 Like

I went out of my comfort zone and managed to get 10/10 normal Nathria done in a single raid! :smiley: Was kinda nervous but it went well, got some 285 shoulders that I was able to convert into tier so thatā€™s a nice perk as well.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I miss Pilav. PVP comedy!

dat ainā€™t a vulpera. thatā€™s a baby saberon.

Big daddy D. dropped a 285 weapon token for lilā€™ olā€™ me
:bat: :heart:
Not to mention it was a fun and more or less smooth Pug team run without CE, curve or 285+ ilvl requirement!
Proved my theory, most of the ā€œcasual playersā€ just need time to run Normal instead of LFR and opportunity :thinking:

3 Likes

I also had Pelagos with me for a quest when I unlocked flying. Switching over to my happy little cloud (Zen Flight) caused Pelagos to dismount and plummet to the ground like Wile E. Coyote, amusing me greatly.

5 Likes

After commited a vespecide, one vespoid lattice finally dropped
Only 1 protoform sentience crown I need to have Buzzz!!!
:honeybee:

3 Likes