🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Nothing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That mog does make me happy, though the tabard is a bit too bright :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

i have find the most nice friends In my life in this game !! and our friendship is still Strong after 11 yrs

2 Likes

Managed to make Buzz and Russet Bufonid mounts today - didn’t realise how Russet (red) it was :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

ive found the great luckydo!!!

4 Likes

went on AD and saw a marriage between a pig and a pig. lol
and it’s still going on near the cathedral LOL

It’s racist… speciist to call Orcs like that!
:shushing_face:

no no, i mean a pig battle pet XD

Finnaly gathered enough material to craft my Heartbond Lupine

Hugs his new wolfy mount
:wolf:

7 Likes

I got a 285 piece from the World Boss :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Found the last missing piece of my T6 set from Archimonde at long last, after a huge hiatus, the helmet dropped on 2nd try! Also a staff from Eye of Eternity 10nm that perfectly fits it, and while at it, Malygos was kind enough to drop the Azure Drake as a cherry on top.

Today was a good day!! :pray: Never gonna have to go back to Hyjal Summit!

https://imgur.com/a/00A5gp0

6 Likes

6 Likes

Needed something positive and found this clip of a Human and two Druids playing

6 Likes

New mount: Pestilent Necroray
Only need one more Necroray to complete the trio.

4 Likes

Got a new mount today, Sundancer! :unicorn:

9 Likes

Oh that’s a beautiful mount too, I remember exhibiting a little anxiety when preparing to jump off the ledge to glide to that one, sweaty palms the works. Congratulations.

I smiled recently when my Husband “Fayden” got his bee mount, I had been listening to him chunter for a few weeks now as he frantically collected jelly. He was really pleased, it made me happy.

My goals recently have been rep grinding in Pandaria, which has been a lot of fun. I am always amazed at just how BIG this game is, anyone else. I have been playing a long time and there is always so much left to do!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The vault didn’t give me pants, I got a helm instead!

Maybe my curse is broken.

7 Likes

So is mine!

My vault finally contained an actual… staff! I almost cried when I saw my new 294 ilvl toy… :smiling_face_with_tear::pray:

And while clearing Sanctum Normal, my only loot piece was a ring to replace the second lowest ilvl piece I had, so that’s like a double win! :fist:

That only leaves a Sep clear for next week and finally done with raiding.

3 Likes

My monk looted a chestpiece from the ZM world boss earlier today. A nice upgrade for him since I’ve been unsubscribed for so long and am basically in a holding pattern until WOTLK and DF.

4 Likes

Another thing made me happy today, a warrior my classic warlock met while leveling.

We initially teamed up to get an item from a named mob, but I ended up giving him some supplies too as he ran out of them. We chatted a small bit afterwards, and mentioned he was looking for a guild so he can tank the endgame.

I pitied him because there’s quite a few hurdles in the way:

• He is only lvl61 and plays a tank. Meaning he has a loooong leveling ahead of him, non dps specs have difficulty leveling up in a timely manner.
  • Sunwell’s been out for months now and most guild do that or Zulaman. For those he needs gear from earlier raids.
  • And right now Classic has a content drought, meaning many guilds are on holiday till WotLK.
  • Even if he gets inved to a guild, he’d compete with the other tank mains for a spot - and even if they had an offset, they might be hard pressed to give up their very responsible spot in a group for a complete newcomer, who is much less geared and durable than what the group is very well used to by then.

So with all that in mind I wished him a lot of luck trying to find his place, preferably in our guild. :confused:

2 Likes