šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got my purple boi :smiling_imp::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh grats! :two_hearts: I thought you were busy working somehow.

The 4 mythic weekly quest rewarded a Shadowed Orb of Torment for me which is a quite strong trinket for my class.

Too bad itā€™s bound to a channel like the Azshara trinket :frowning_with_open_mouth: but lasts 40 secs!

2 Likes

not wow relatedā€¦ but i turn 37 in two weeks timeā€¦

i was talking to a guy i work with and he tried to guess my age and said i was 25ā€¦

feeling pretty decent about that honestly.

not the only person this week which said i look a lot younger than i am.

EDIT: i told my dad ā€¦ and he said ā€œyeah our family look good up until 50 ā€¦ then the wheels fall offā€

lol ripā€¦

he is a former mr.hansome winner from back in the 1970ā€™s lol.

3 Likes

Im very busy so rushed it to stop bothering :smiley:

3 Likes

Was lucky with the drops and all, and climbed up to 275
Not much, I know, but maybe will be enough to carry my weight in Sanctum
2/3 Jello cat, here I come
The only anoying part, this is not even my main :rofl:

1 Like

Sooā€¦thereā€™s this chest piece I wanted to replace since the 2nd week of 9.2 where the boss was generous enough to give me a 259 tier. That being saaaid, I hadnā€™t seen a single chest drop since. That changed today!

Went on to do a few dungeons, got kicked from a +2 grimrail depot before it started to be replaced by a warlock :ā€™)(286 ilvl not enough for +2 angry post inc) annd i went on to queue to the next one. Next one I tanked and got a random DH killed with a frontal, apologized to them and offered to help them out with a few runs so they can get the weekly Emissary of War quest done. Not only were they super nice to me but this beautiful human being traded me a new chest piece they got during the last dungeon of their quest. I donā€™t have a 259 chest at last \o/

6 Likes

Great, a reason for Blizz to explaine Illianā€™s eventualy return, and without him Sargeras soon followsā€¦ oy vey :confounded:
But since this is a smily threadā€¦ It made me smile, because Illidan could be back :heart:
And maybe he will train Draenei DHs

picks a gun and shoots his metallic head going in crash

Keep the spoilers out, some of us work hard to avoid them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Reached 1500 rating with a smooth Grimrail + the 2 Taza wings today so have a new title :pray: the mount canā€™t come soon enough!

3 Likes

I really donā€™t like Sanctum of Domination and said I wouldnā€™t do it on normal as it was so tediousā€¦well anyway this is a positive thread so I actually did grit my teeth and managed to power through normal so yay! Just need to hope Sepulcher isnā€™t too bad and then Iā€™ll have a slime kitty hopefully.

1 Like

After ~5 hours, Sanctum is finished! 2/3 jello cat
Of course nothing dropedā€¦ but won a roll for a trinket soā€¦
Still pathetic drop rate

4 Likes

Seeing that Hunters got another blue post for Dragonflight 20 minutes ago, while Druids are being ignored for 4 weeks straight. Really made me smile :smiley:

Captain Grimā€™s new video:

4 Likes

Fitting video lol, because all I have to say right now is: MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

Against my better judgment I threw my head against Mythic Argus again for the mount after giving up after 400 triesā€¦all the tears and pain finally paid off! I may have screamed loudly.

https://imgur.com/a/sOCfHqK

5 Likes

The pet battle part, oh lord :rofl:

Saw a Gnome in Orgrimmar. She had a very cocky anti Horde name :grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been running through all the wings of Torghast for legendary crafting materials over the last two days. This morning I ended up with the most ridiculous combination of powers I have ever received: enough stacks of 36 Pressure Point Technique to completely remove the cooldown on Touch of Death, and Fatal Flying Guillotine to hit multiple targets with Touch of Death.

6 Likes

Getting 291 bracers from the mythic weekly. Must remember to get a haste enchant on themā€¦

4 Likes

See ? Now that is a good Gnome!
The best even!
Dead!

2 Likes