🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats on getting that… thing, I guess :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Managed to time the 2 WoD dungeons and Taza wings on 15-16. And it looks like to me that a timed 15+12 or 16+10 (or 11, tyran + forti score) is roughly enough to get 250ish score per dungeon. So aiming to do all I can at this level so I can take easier tyrannicals instead.

Bosses are my bane in these dungeons. Namely in Kara, but Yard is unforgiving as well.

2 Likes

I fished a Giant Sewer Rat on the Dalaran sewers.

8 Likes

Received a Voidcore Greatstaff from HFC normal for my velf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And, almost every dungeon is complete at 15 or 16 - for my lower kara, I accidentally bumped into an old acquaintance which felt really neat! :pray:

2 Likes

GG!
I farmed that thing almost for a year!
The purple one refused to drop for a very long time for me…
Culd kill for a vendor for these things

1 Like

i sold some meme items to random people, i took 1 example of all my items i had and they ask: give me your entire stock, i sayd “alright mon, that will be 3k” and he puts in 35k gold and tricks me into accepting them. this made my day :smiley:
i asked him “why u give me, a mere stranger, 35k?”
and he responds
“it’s just gold. i got 2 characters with gold cap, i like sharing it :)-”
i just added him cuz he/she is super friendly :smiley:

3 Likes

Dropped the mount from gieger in maldraxxus! yayyy

6 Likes

Finally gathered the willpower and gathered those damn pebles and kicked Baa’l lil’ furry :peach:

2 Likes

Last minute Sactum Nomral run, with an awesome Pug team, who tolerates if you die from your own sheer stupidity or your net dies, and coming back find yourself still in the team
It was awesome
And a 285 Jaithys, the Prison Blade from Kel’Thuzad was just icing on the cake!
Big thank you for everyone who had the misfortune to run that Sanctum run with me, you are awesome guys!
:heart:

4 Likes

Today I discovered that there is no cap on running Torghast for ash and cinders, and you can buy legendary memories in Korthia with cinders. Soon Ancient Teachings of the Monastery will be mine.

3 Likes

I collected a pile of :tshirt: from the event and got all the blue ones too. I now possess more of them than irl.

4 Likes

You know, you don’t have to run Torghast… at Honored with the Enlightned, you can buy a bag of cinders and as enugh for a rank 7 legendary crafting for 3000 Flux
You can even do this with alts and ship the stuf with the Korthia version of Heimir’s Ash and cinder crates
As for the memory, the cinder-version is a bit harsh imho
Just buy the same book from your covenant vendor for 15 offerings (if you have 4 anime streams established)

1 Like

“Social contract” I had to agree to, so I can actually play.

Well, I’m glad that made you happy ^^ and I hope you’ll follow it.

Yup, I did find the bag of cinders and ash on the vendor. But I’ve only recently started playing again (after bailing out pre-patch 9.1) so I currently only have 2700ish flux. And no alts of note.

I also discovered that last night but I’m days away from being able to permanently reinforce streams to get them. I’ve never upgraded the anima conductor before so didn’t know. If I can be bothered with alts then I’ll be better prepared. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for Torghast, I don’t mind doing it now that’s it’s not really mandatory. It’s short too, which is a boon for me as I can sneak in quick sessions during breaks.

1 Like

damn!!! i forgot about this event!!

I would too if Starla didn’t post it. I wish the blue shirts from vendors were account bound.

1 Like

i saw starla’s post yesterday but it was late… a pity!

1 Like

Received my 2nd mechagon band from the vault and the two now fit together like this:

If you heal a target below 50% HP, you heal up to 5 allies nearby.

Wish the first one was the one that activates when behind an enemy, but who am I to complain, this should provide a lot of passive healing. :pray:

Also, Grimrail on tyrannical was much better than prev week, and the trash on train didn’t bug out either :sweat_smile: so easy timed 15, with it at 1850 rating!

3 Likes