šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

a found a vendor selling ilvl 246 gear :astonished:

2 Likes

Lots of things:
Conquest cap removed
Spoils of War buff is back
I found out you can buy 278 conduits

Isnā€™t it messy with all the mobs and now bombs too on 2nd boss? :smiley: Also the path to there?

DA SLIME CATā€¦ Iā€¦ Finally Got it!
And: The jailer droppedā€¦ Something.

5 Likes

It was bearable imo, and wasnā€™t even bugged :smile: last boss AoE also has a delay now.

+1! Have the slimy little boy at long last. :cat:

5 Likes

After 30 boss, and a dinar, I have my 285 Raeā€™shalare

*Happy Void Elf dance *

1 Like

I didnā€™t get any pants in the vault.

4 Likes

I got exalted with the tillers, as well as getting Pandaria explorer and loremaster.

4 Likes

Dracthyr Evokers will be playable in prepatch
i recomend you guys go and reserve ur Evokers names already !

2 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1009812869547819008/unknown.png?width=725&height=408

The torment is over at long lastā€¦ KSM is down!!! No more Kara, ever! :pray:

4 Likes

i wanna attempts KSM this season XD

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1009812869547819008/unknown.png?width=725&height=408

Gz :tada:

5 Likes

A word of advice, unless itā€™s a dream mount for you (it was for me), itā€™s not worth the frustration :rofl: I recommend you save yourself!

Thanks gurl :smiling_face_with_tear: whatā€™s your score so far?

Nothing amazing, lots of IRL stress atm, not getting to play as much.

Hating all the dungeons doesnā€™t help either.

4 Likes

Yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Actually, your prog is quite decent for Forti that far. Well, apart from Kara, but then I couldnā€™t time Kara above 10 either :rofl:

A friendly tip: try and time Taza and Mech as high lvls as you can, to offset a lower score on Kara. 16-17s should do the trick :wink:

Ughā€¦ hope youā€™ll get better soon :hugs: and lemme know if I can help with keys, sent you a friend request.

I glanced at the DF monk talent trees, and even though Iā€™m far from a monk expert, Iā€™ve noticed a Windwalker talent that increases the damage of Keg Smash.

Legion key weekly is down, got a nathrian token as a reward - while it is useless, the staff I bought is actually a neat transmog. :ok_hand:

After that, I only needed to finish 2 quick callings to have enough valor to fully upgrade every item I had. So with that, fully done for this season. :yum:

1 Like

Got my jello cat
It was a good day - tho 0 drops from 10 boss, not even a conduit!

4 Likes

Upon reaching Liu Langā€™s Final Rest, my Zandalari monk was greeted with this lore tidbit:

2 Likes