🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Already did, actually reserved a joke one to start with then changed my mind.

Took pretty much the entire day but I got Sepulcher normal done and received the Slime Cat!

3 Likes

So i see…people were going crazy bananas how cat should be in lfr too, because normal too hard hurdur
Seems not like it lol

People complained because Blizzard changed it last minute. Get your facts in check.

1 Like

Yes and? 200000 topics weren’t needed as we all see it’s easy to get it. But i guess people love to complain and make drama.

People complained because Blizzard changed it last minute.

18374747 body threads are much better indeed.

1 Like

It’s the same, lol.

The no. of jello cat threads were not even close to the other ones. Look, I don’t wish to argue first thing in the morning, but no to the no no no :wave:

1 Like

Honestly, I won’t argue with you either, you seem like a decent poster…
I’m just puzzled how people were blasting the gd for this cat instead of clearing the raid. See, it works fine going in and doing it.

1 Like

aaaaand we go again.

Are you… compaining about people complaining in a “what made you smile today” topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Now this made me smile :crazy_face:

It was more the principle than the fact, clearing it on normal or not (tho’ lot of people have hard time to make… time to run a 2-3 hours long or longer raid night. To them, the LFR is ideal, because you do a wing in the little time you have, then next day another, next day another. Sure in theory it works, you do x boss ,then continnue from there, but in reality is damn hard to find a team that is at the boss you need and making your own team is equally time consuming. Lots of people forget, WoW is a hobby, something you do to realx, to play… not a chore)
The whole storm in the cup was about the last minute change after a hype it will be on every difficulity, not about it is Normal or better tied or not
We are used the achivement or difficulity tied mounts, we are okay with that
The problem was the dirty they pulled on the casuals

1 Like

Okay, but I can’t agree it’s easier on lfr, for real.
I drag my alts there and it’s a horrible experience, ngl. So, for me, normal is the better option for such things.
The other day my 240ish cat druid was doing some top damages in lfr, but still wipes :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:. Imagine the other dps.

It is only “easier” because of the time, it is divided to Wings and you can do anything else while waiting the LFR to pop, you don’t have to run lapses in oribos while waiting it to form or pray to the gods you have the sometimes insane Ilvl requirment or CE or AotC or god knows hatever achivement the leaders asks to link for an invite
Machanically speaking it is more or less the same, tho’ LFR is a bit harsher, since there is a vote-kick system and people regularly calls out bad tanks and heals or dps preformance or deaths

No please kit… dont taint this thread about this…

2 Likes

Sorry, you are right

*Repentant, sad space goat noises *

2 Likes

A friend of mine is mostly bugged about it because of his work schedule, as he doesn’t have that much time to do a normal in one sitting so only LFR is really an option for him.

Had the same experience, Norm downed it first try but LFR suffered with it (3 vs 1 pull on Sylv for instance).

Ooh, don’t tell me… I barely could find a fresh Sep group at first, it was packed with “link achi, curve, etc” :rofl:

So… anyways, for my more casual friends’ sake, I hope they’ll get to have their cat from clearing LFR. :cat:

I honestly think some totally didn’t understand. They just see hurr durr LFR players asking for everything etc etc…

Blizzard should just have written their achievements properly from the start and no one would have expected it. There would have been no complaints because there would have been no expectation.

5 Likes

My vulpera arms warrior with the glowing sword from Sepulcher. She bounces, she spins, she flips - she plays like Yoda and it’s hilarious.

Combined with being night fae and having the triple leap legendary. No of course it’s not BiS. Except it is BiS for fun. The freedom of movement brings real joy to the class.

Gonna miss that legendary in DF, it’s just the best thing for casual content where you don’t need the extra 5% dps from something else.

Oh, also the Flawless Amethyst Baubleworm plus the Prismatic Bauble toy bound to charge and leap. There is so much rainbow follows my tiny warrior :joy_cat:

2 Likes

u guys seen the new outdoor content in DF it is like outdoor torghast :stuck_out_tongue:

eh? care to explain?