🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

It’s just so amazing to me as you alone explained it so many times and with pictures and all. They obviously visited those threads and I doubt they missed your posts, because the color stands out so much, therefore I’m always suspicious they’re playing dumb/trying to stirr sth. It’s totally Blizzard’s fault though, that’s right.

Either way, there’s no need to bring it up in this thread where people are posting they are happy about their achievement. That was a low blow and I’ll never let stuff like that slide if I notice.

2 Likes

Thank god Puny’s posts are always noticable. And highly likely correct as well.

Yep, let’s get back to posting all the happy stuff. I mean… 3.3k posts do mean there’s still a lot of good things about the game, no? :smiling_face_with_tear:

it it hard to expline stuff when my english is bad and broken :cry:

Plenty to fill several threads!

1 Like
1 Like

I turned the music volume up and noticed that the Elwynn Forest music is also played in Thunder Bluff.

Or I’m just too caked. But I’m 51% certain I heard it

ive collected the 10000 bones for the mount on isle of giant!!

5 Likes

Gnomes are the smartest race, Goblin as the second closest

Building Sky Golem, machines, siege machine, engine goggles and many others

1 Like

Requesting air support!

Repeat, requesting air support!

Coordinates are 0792420666, over!

Shoot, over!

…you better take cover, Nexe. Your place was just zeroed in! :bomb:

10 Likes

Congratulations!!!

IM TRUST LEVEL 3!!
this is so cool

9 Likes

You need to post a gif to celebrate!

1 Like

your right, but idk what gif :thinking:

1 Like

Or you could post a picture of your headless horseman mount, that’s always a fun thing to do with TL3

4 Likes

don’t have it, and i don’t use things like imburg. but i’ll post this:
https://www.scentofbasil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/160516_Pizza_Margherita-1500x1100.jpg

4 Likes

the good thing with DF is that players cant do suicide becurse if u jump down from a cliff in DF zone it automatcly activate dragon flying :rofl:

rip goblin gliders

I FOUND A GIF TO POST!!

5 Likes

Peoples do Warfronts it is a mirackel ! :rofl:

1 Like

Get Tenor Gif Keyboard if you’re using mobile - you should be able to get a link for your desired gif and post it here. Of course the website works just the same :slightly_smiling_face:
Like this:

https://tenor.com/bbUTl.gif

You’re welcome!

2 Likes