🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

So many gifs on that site. THIS made me smile today.

Thank you. Clown will now troll other forums with GIFs

To keep it on topic. The drama in TBC forums makes me smile. So happy

2 Likes

Finally got the Citizens Brigade Whistle Toy from BFA, because Leeroy Jenkins is up during today’s assault in Tiragarde Sound – the last one missing for the achievement. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, I just popped on and got mine too!!!

1 Like

Oh, thank you. I gave up checking that long ago. Now finished and with the whistle :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Puny!

1 Like

6 Likes

The one Night in Karazan music is quite nice. In hearth Stone.

1 Like

Dragonflight is going to let me fulfill my dream of living with the tuskarr and dressing like a tuskarr and fishing like a tuskarr and riding a dragon that’s tuskarr themed…

Blizzard when can I play as a tuskarr?

5 Likes

Dragonflight is going to be a very good expansion, there is possible to save WoW

• a new dragon race

• all classes to all races (But later Evoker for all races and all classes to Dracthyrs)

2 Likes

Discovered my ilvl 276 resto druid is actually really good in random BGs ¬_¬

I would say I had 4/4 wins with her, but obviously I kept going beyond the point the game says “you’ve had enough for today” and turned it into 4/7.

A more sceptical person might question whether the matchmaking system tries to queue you for a probable win on that first on the day of that type of pvp match… :thinking:

Past that, the frikking monk talent trees… at last. They don’t suck… I am so glad.

Honestly expected to be last and least thought out, but they aren’t bad. There are improvements could be had, but they aren’t obviously disgusting and that is so much better than I have grown accustomed to!

6 Likes

So there I was, listening to the music, turned my mind off and fishing in Northrend Dalaran’s fountain, when a wonderfull person just passe by and gave me 50K Gold
Random act of kindness always makes me smile
THEN - it seems he brought and gave me luck too - I fished up the that elusive Archimonde’s Gold Coin that I hunted for a few months now
Finally have the Coin Master achievment and Titanium Seal of Dalaran!
So I think this will be a good week!
:heart:

5 Likes

good idea afenton! I hope all the ppl could rejoy about this beautiful mount! (expecially the ones still back on forum with red hairs)

4 Likes

I leveled up. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

L’chaim!

3 Likes

Lovely! That cheered up my morning.
Saw this just before Covid in a stage production where we were almost in the village so they danced round us.

1 Like

Costumer support responded finnaly to my problem and they solved it
I have my 298 staff
This is a very good day :heart:

7 Likes

This just made me happy - hope you have a wonderful week :slight_smile:

I checked dataforazeroth today and turns out I have 40.4% completion! Not too shabby

Indeed, I decided try my luck and puged Heroic sepulcher (rarely dip my toe in to heroic raids, but I felt lucky)… we managed to get to the Pantheon! And even had one drop
But enough excitment for today
The small things helps :heart:

1 Like

In Neltharion’s Lair on the jump before the first boss someone managed to land on a rock in the middle of the water and die. It’s not even poking out of the water it’s just shallow enough that it gave them fall damage.