🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

When i got BoE in Mythic Dazar’alor, then i put it to auction house, set 75k g, and then i got 75k golds

1 Like

Nice. I take it you will give clown a free pizza yes? :clown_face:

It actually made me smile when they announced that SL and a lvl 50 boost is free.

I even installed Retail and boosted a char. Had fun in there for a while.

Thanks again Blizz

Now uninstall and back to TBC :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Met a couple Hungarians by accident when pugging keys for valor. It was quite a pleasant surprise, especially the chattiness of one of them. :hungary:

1 Like

There is nothing more heartwarming than discover, your team is from the same country
Usually the guild (if they have any) is not like your, to reveal their nationality
You discover it by accident, and it is awesome! :grin:

1 Like

Made a classic rogue yesterday and kinda enjoy leveling her at the moment. Eversong Woods was faster than with any other class I completed it on, ate maybe once or twice total for health. The abilities hit for high amounts as well. :sweat_smile:

This class/race combo was the first ever I have played so this brings back a lot of good memories from 2012. A time of decent simplicity and no worries. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

My little shadow priest necrolord alt is having great fun working her way through the campaign. I wish I’d known at the start how much fun necrolord is and all the problems Kyrian has so Ananda could’ve been a necrolord and possibly had a lot better time in SL. I went by appearances - everywhere ugly green with slimes and insects. I so regret it.

4 Likes

Ananda looks really pretty. I like that hair, tendrils and circlet combo. The set fits her really nicely too.

Sorry I turned this into a transmog rating thread ^^

4 Likes

She is indeed nice!
And this made me smile :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you - I do try to make her face/hair etc nice but don’t bother that much with mogs as she’s surrounded by a purple cloud most of the time. I do always mog her staff but otherwise it’s just gear she’s picked up … though I like her chest & legs as she’s always worn a robe before.

2 Likes

Agree on this, in fact we have quite a few transmoggers on the forums. Seen a couple decent mogs from people like Nimrhys, Coldshade, Veresaa, Daestra and of course, Puny herself. And it doesn’t stop there. :smile:

Here’s a link to the mog thread btw, in case you missed it:

Thanks Dunks, been there a couple times :wink:

Yes, there’s a bunch of really good moggers. My man Palivar too.

1 Like

the vault gave me a good upgrade :smiley:

1 Like

same. i went nf and avoided necrolord like plague for the same reason.
Now all my alts are necrolord and im having a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I have 3 alts working their way through the campaigns that aren’t Kyrian yet I keep going back to my necrolord :slight_smile:

1 Like

291 2h weapon (Overseers final word) and an upper kara 9 in tne vault - decent upgrade for once

5 Likes

Getting Shadowlands and 50 Character boost for free

4 Likes

:smiley: ive reach ilvl 260 for the first time

6 Likes

Kicked Daddy D’s :peach: and he dropped a nice shoulder
Reached 285 Ilvl and a bit ashamed to call myself a “casual” this point
But I AM!

2 Likes

I think I’m done for now, but in a good way! Chordy gave me the final quest I needed for Abomination Factory achievements which means I now have the Veilstrider title! :grin:

So with that I will see you in Dragonflight pre-patch I think.

3 Likes

Leveled my first healer past lvl 30!

8 Likes